• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't say you've got a guaranteed win Willz, not with Killerjaws coming.

Come on jankai you gotta make it, have you spoke to Solid-pit about it?

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
not seen him since saturday night, he should be coming be like i said money is tight i was only just able to go to the bolton one :/ should be ok tho :)

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to be able to make this, providing I get enough money for travel + entry fee.

Rake, don't suppose your driving down are you?

Ill be going to this (coming up from London) hopefully I don't place dead last at this tourny aswell <.<

Willz If i take a single match off you, then you have to buy me a new wii, same goes for the rest of you ^^.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
KillerJawz yo, u posted a comment on my AiB profile after i went to London, i dunno who u r but awsome if u go. And Hao i think Rake is going.

And yeah Willz maybe so, i dunno if i want you to win a tourney, basically if i go you dont win if i dont you do, hmmm unlikely i'll be coming atm.

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
KillerJawz yo, u posted a comment on my AiB profile after i went to London, i dunno who u r but awsome if u go. And Hao i think Rake is going.

And yeah Willz maybe so, i dunno if i want you to win a tourney, basically if i go you dont win if i dont you do, hmmm unlikely i'll be coming atm.
Willz is not going to win, especially if i'm going. Dont care how good he is lol i made one mistake at the bolton one which got me 5th and am not gonna make that mistake again...

Jankai

Smash Journeyman
I doubt I'll win anyway. I'm always destined to get 2nd forever.
Oh come on mr east midlands man, i thought i'd finally found an eastmidlands player with a bit of fight in him :p Aim for first, just forget who your playing and play, but like remember who your playing aswell because other wise mind games would be useless :)

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I'd like to be able to make this, providing I get enough money for travel + entry fee.

Rake, don't suppose your driving down are you?
Im not sure if I'm going yet. Have to let yu know closer, i want to though and if so I shall drive.
Wherebouts in birmingham you live? I'm very close to leicester where I am so deviating can add a lot of miles then

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lool im sure you will win if neither me or cal come, have faith son, use ur Wolf and you shoudlnt lose, if u do u suck.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Trio's really spurred me on for this now and I really wanna make it. Seriously gona try to get to it. By the sounds of things I have a good chance of placing very high

Yeah I saw you playing you at the London Monthly, thought I'd drop you a message xD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lool im sure you will win if neither me or cal come, have faith son, use ur Wolf and you shoudlnt lose, if u do u suck.
My wolf is bad man. I haven't played him offline since Manchester. Although I played him on Wifi against some dutch guy (lolnonames) yesterday and beat him pretty bad.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
My wolf is bad man. I haven't played him offline since Manchester. Although I played him on Wifi against some dutch guy (lolnonames) yesterday and beat him pretty bad.
I need to play you sometime man, offline or online, w/e. Get some practice in and all that

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Im not sure if I'm going yet. Have to let yu know closer, i want to though and if so I shall drive.
Wherebouts in birmingham you live? I'm very close to leicester where I am so deviating can add a lot of miles then
I live in Winson Green, which is roughly 5/10min drive from town centre depending on traffic.

I may just get the train + bus there, as that MIGHT be cheaper then paying the petrol shares.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I live in Winson Green, which is roughly 5/10min drive from town centre depending on traffic.

I may just get the train + bus there, as that MIGHT be cheaper then paying the petrol shares.
Yea, I'm on the otherside of birmingham, waaaay on the otherside in water orton.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
willz ixis and auro could probs beat u so no point saying ul win if me and trio dont go and geting cocky about it , just to let every1 know i will attend

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
wtf is your problem man seriously i didn't even say that I'll be winning this seriously and even Trio said that he was sure I'd win if you and him didn't come. So.. whats your problem lolz.

I don't care about how I do in Brawl anymore anyway. I've probably been making that clear for the last two months but no one seems to have noticed. I just wanna improve and place well in Melee now on.

I'm pretty sure you only said Ixis & Aura can beat me cuz you're good friends with them lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
I hate being underestimated, me and Willz are pretty even when we play, he's just ahead of me though. I tend to lose confidence during tourney matches, but **** that this tiem I'm gonna place.

Thanks for confirming Calz.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I hate being underestimated, me and Willz are pretty even when we play, he's just ahead of me though. I tend to lose confidence during tourney matches, but **** that this tiem I'm gonna place.

Thanks for confirming Calz.
no chance son, if i make it i'm gona rake you seriously hard. You remember how I owned your *** a few saturdays ago ;)

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
Hmm i don't remember any 'Raking' =P

I honestly play much better against Willz/Calzum is so frustrating...

*if anyone hasn't noticed if this account posts within this month it'll be Brado*

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
what time will this **** finish?

when i come, someone better hold my hand and take me to and from the train/coach station

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Finishes at 6:30pm I believe. Calzum can go into town and meet everyone it has been decided.

I might be able to house people the day before as well...

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
Times are up on first page now, but I can tell you venue opens at 11am and closes 6pm.

Hope you can make it Mako =D

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im accepting MM'S from any1 anywhere from 5 pounds il give you a best of 5 , if you want to vs me to try win , or even just for experiance , its looking good turnout , im only coming to help brado get his monthly up and running so its succesful in future also ixis auro and silly is coming GET HYPED!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
OK im definatly coming to this, ecspecially now Ixis, Auro and even MAKO are coming. GET HYPED!

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
Mako are you confirming?

=)

Edit: The second post on the first page has a list of people who have confirmed/interested if anyone wants to see.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Awsome organising, hopefully the rankings wont be a mess unlike last time *Cough George*, can we trust Willz and Brado? lol.

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
Well i always find people never have solid player lists on the front page. Just gotta retype Brawl stages and everything is done. I'll be doing everything I can to make this run as smoothly as possible (:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
When I do player lists about 5 or so of the people flake so ya knows. This is more organised because WE'RE in control. Not Yen who rarely updated the thread. =]

Top Bottom