• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Pretty much yea, offline you can press the home menu to pause everythin. Its like pso and shining soul in that respect i guess, but im not bothered by it

just have 2 wiis like me lol
yeah, I've been meaning to save up for Trackmania Wii as well so I'll probably have to fork out for a second Wii.

**** you Nintendo. :mad:

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I thought the 3DS has Wii-like graphics? that screenshot looks like something from the N64. Seriously o_o

btw if I post in here will I get infracted for 'spam' o_o?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Maybe, depends if the awful MOD who gave me an infraction for reporting a post (lol) comes here as well.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I thought the 3DS has Wii-like graphics? that screenshot looks like something from the N64. Seriously o_o

btw if I post in here will I get infracted for 'spam' o_o?
There was a rumor on Kotaku that they would rival the PS3:laugh:

they still look good though alot of games look like the psp

K.Mac

Smash Lord
And the PSP is like what, six/seven years old?

3DS graphics fail.
Even though I'm a gameplay > graphics kind of person. :psycho:

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Calzum just failed at retort-trolling Wheelz.

:laugh:

And the graphics look rubbish. They didn't even do a half-decent shadow for Link+Epona! fail.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OoT sucked anyway, majoras mask was da bidniz

battle sam you *******, we all know you guys are scared of the great zamuz destroying you on pokemanz!!!

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Why not just wait until there's a decent trailer for it than critiquing a few screenshots -.-
i cant see what the problem is with critiquing the screenshots ):

And lol Willz is right George dont F*ck with Zamuz madd skillz with his fake pokemon cards

K.Mac

Smash Lord
i cant see what the problem is with critiquing the screenshots ):
^

And imo OoT is the better Zelda game. I'm not really a fan of the genre but I've played OoT and even I could see how good it was. I'm just not sure if this "remake" for the 3DS is going to be just as good as the original - just updating the graphics isn't going to cut it, and they'll be ****ed if they try to fiddle with the game mechanics to make it "better" - the bane of many "updates" to old games.

-.-

Yeniths

East Midlands!
You know it, im currently building my deck for the epic LC Pokemanz showdown.

Top Bottom