• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Na will, I'm into medieval style rpgs tbf so i'm really into MH tri. Took me nearly 50 min to kill a barroth (giant t-rex like thing with rocks all over its body) srs bsns there son!
I also heard that game basically has no pause menu. :psycho:

can't play it even if I wanted to though (wii hax remmeber?)

same thing I'm gonna moan about trying to play MG2 through gecko because of the update BS.
I forgot to mention I have custom IOS wheelz and I don't want the update to overwrite(delete -_-) them .... >__>

will probably just get that scrubbed disc.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
no i meant you gave out a list of games coming out for it and you hadn't put that one on

i dont give a **** about kingdom hearts

anybody seen the Fatality montage for the new Mortal Kombat game?
that **** looks sweet, I lol'd at Mileena eatting some guys face wtff

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Okay fest on Friday then, not having a 2 days of fests at my place else my parents will rage.

I would still come to a fest tomorrow if Josh or Cal wants to do it though. Get 2syk to come as well he's been absent for too long!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Well I'll be in LC tomorrow to Friday night/Sat morn so I want to play it Willzarth so I hope you can deliver some srs bsn at least :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah I have dropped it. My Gamecube is on the bottom shelf of my sideboard collecting dust as we speak. Poor thing.

Melee>Brawl though.

George come my place Friday son!!!!

I am best in EM for Brawl now lololol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
What is wrong with you if your dropping melee? something srs is wrong son.

I'll be there Friday dont worry :0

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll still play it at fests I'm just not interested in getting good at it now cuz I know I never will be. My opinions on things change so much so fast lol.

I don't mind helping you guys get better though cuz my Falcon still is pretty **** sexy.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yehh you will Wheelzzz you will see :). Improving fast with Falcon is v hard, but when it clicks you will improve at a crazy rate. You will return to Melee before long I know it. Tamoo will be near you guys next year to so improving will come easy with me and him coming up often :p

good stuff anyway, looking forward to playing you guys.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'd prefer to train on Brawl, but there is no competition in EM tbh, although Josh is improving rapidly and I want him to get better than me sometime in the future.

We will see George. LC da be$$!!!

Brado

Smash Lord
Stop da bull**** Bieber, you can be good at maylay, just need more practice, which will come in the summer yeeee. **** BARWL.

lc da besssss

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Geography exam. Will be piss though, even if I'm half-asleep when doing it lol.

trudat

i love makin dem £££

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
1. Try to sleep for an hour
2. Realise you're not tired
3. Get up
4. Go back on laptop
5. ????
6. PROFIT!!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah, do you wanna go yours tonight Cal? I rang up Josh earlier and he said he'll host at his tonight, so I don't really mind wherever we go lol. Whatever is easiest ;p

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I also heard that game basically has no pause menu. :psycho:

can't play it even if I wanted to though (wii hax remmeber?)

same thing I'm gonna moan about trying to play MG2 through gecko because of the update BS.
I forgot to mention I have custom IOS wheelz and I don't want the update to overwrite(delete -_-) them .... >__>

will probably just get that scrubbed disc.
Pretty much yea, offline you can press the home menu to pause everythin. Its like pso and shining soul in that respect i guess, but im not bothered by it

just have 2 wiis like me lol

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
good fests ******s as usual

SHOUTOUTZZ
brado: nice to have newcomers on the scene, hope you enjoyed your first fest!
calzum: thanks for hosting yesterday and amazing **** today your peach truely is better than armadas
marni: cool seeing sashas bro being more frequent at fests you are quite good at Brawl maybe we should play wifi sometime??
yenith?: hope I spelled your name right, you were pretty darn good on that melee game geeeez. stealing my money as usual! i still won the round robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

lol good fest guys hope you enjoyed the amazingly epic banter and WTF GUYS i cant delete the background image it freezes my laptop if i try to delete I THINK ITS A VIRUS O_o

Brado

Smash Lord
Loool shoutoutz too good,

Thanks for having me over, it must be weird having random people from smashboards round XD I could of been a paedo LOL XP

Ahaha background too good.

Top Bottom