• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Early Brawl ONLINE Tournament

StamataBar

Smash Rookie
This is just an Early to have fun and to test the waters with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Their wont be many restrictions considering Brawl just came out. The Tournament will take place on March 22, 6:00 PM ET.

The Matches will be set up as follows:

There is a 1 Character Per Player Limit
The Matches will be 1v1
It will be 3 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
No Items
No Level Restrictions
We are looking for 32 Contestants
All matches will be in a Knockout Format
Results of the Match MUST be messaged to the aim screen names: grkmacdaddy06 or Bolistic08

If you would like to register for this tourney reply to this post with your friend code and your in game Brawl name

siLus

Smash Rookie
Online brawl is pretty crappy right now, but I wouldn't mind joining up for fun.
Alias: siLus
AIM: quinnsROFLINGaim
FC: 4038-5660-0552

Roarbase

Smash Rookie
Sounds good. I'm in.
In Brawl: Roar
AIM: Baseball3654life
FC: I dont remember. i find out l8r. 2 lazy 2 look rite now.

vapblack

Smash Cadet
I'm down

This is just an Early to have fun and to test the waters with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Their wont be many restrictions considering Brawl just came out. The Tournament will take place on March 22, 6:00 PM ET.

The Matches will be set up as follows:

There is a 1 Character Per Player Limit
The Matches will be 1v1
It will be 3 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
No Items
No Level Restrictions
We are looking for 32 Contestants
All matches will be in a Knockout Format
Results of the Match MUST be messaged to the aim screen names: grkmacdaddy06 or Bolistic08

If you would like to register for this tourney reply to this post with your friend code and your in game Brawl name
My in game name is Vap. Could me and my little bro join we are on the same wii.

<-------- Info that way

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i dont have brawl yet but ide love to come. i orderd it and it should b here in time so i dont have my friend code but i have aim.

aim- meleechamp15832

thx alot hope it gets here in time! :)

oh name : dyno

unii

Smash Cadet
how about a tournament to get brawl off the ground

Like maybe a Huge tournament for the best players in the us and other countries to come and test thier skills in brawl against the other playters. We just need to get the tournament season started and then we can start the online wifi tournaments(which is actually quite confusing if your like me) But maybe a big online tournament but how please just pm me or something to explain the online tournament proccess .

If im not correct tell me but you challenge someone with there friend code play then and get another friend code right?I dint know hopefully not that seems like a lot of work and i WORK IN THE TOURNAMENT FIELD IN sabi know you have never heard of it but still try and find me by pm or emailing at Cinovar@yahoo.com and I will give you the low down and once I get a few xtra minutes to do some stuff like a podcast and a website with t-shirts and others I will be trying to put online tournaments so just check the web or pm me so I dont know.

But besides everything I just said sign me up for this sounds like fun!

tsl

Smash Apprentice
Is this still on? Some communication would be good. -.-

tsl

Smash Apprentice
Well, if you're still doing this then I'll play. Some communication would be great though. It's the eve-of and there's still no word on how this is gonna go down.

Brawl Name:
(Yaoi)
FC in profile

higgins

Smash Apprentice
i would like to join do i have to have an aim i have msn
Brawl name:DOM
MSN:wilsoncarter_1@msn.com
Brawl FC:left

Top Bottom