• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wow guys, check this video out, I don't know what to say about it, if it's nothing or legit...

Now correct me if im wrong but.

We went over this its like saying theres only 6 more characters those spaces were for pages after the 5 got revealed at the direct.

So those just be empty for no reason.

But if correct this is most likely to happen

Veterans.
:mewtwopm::metaknight::wario:

Newcomers
Ridley
Pac-man
Palutena or mii

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I think this guy got lucky too but just to make sure, do you have a non-food item on standby to eat if it is true?
you see, I would totally take this up, because I think the 'leak' is bs, but I have a feeling it's not going to get deconfirmed at E3 either. Some of his predictions ARE likely, and if others aren't revealed we'll have to wait for the game to come out to be sure.

@ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123
Sorry, people have been over that a million times

those spots reshape to fit your browser. They don't mean anything.

Last edited:

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
For some reason everytime I think about a new character reveal, Dr Wily's theme plays in my head :p

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
New PACMAN WII U EXCLUSIVE GAME JUST ANNOUNCED... PACMAN CONFIRMED

Ahmad Mohammad

Smash Rookie
Wait, so what happens to this thread once E3 ends? Because since I can't watch the event live, I need a link to watch it (Not Hightlights, like the whole thing or something like that).

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Oh.
I am really hoping he stays out of this.
I am really hoping this is just a red herring.
Please, lol. Im really nervous right now because i really don't want to see him.

Well, he just really makes me cringe lol. I don't want to be rude or something, but he would be pretty annoying for ME.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Yep Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 is Nintendo exclusive (I think WII U and 3DS). Looks pretty fun actually.

Pac-Man is so much a lock, it's not even funny. And I for one can't wait to see Pac Man, Mario and Sonic on screen at once.

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
Yep Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 is Nintendo exclusive (I think WII U and 3DS). Looks pretty fun actually.

Pac-Man is so much a lock, it's not even funny. And I for one can't wait to see Pac Man, Mario and Sonic on screen at once.
Thank goodness I'm not the only one XD I'm just hoping he has his World look... I'm not a big fan of the new... "design"...

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877

Source for this info please? IGN's coming up with nada.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wait, so what happens to this thread once E3 ends? Because since I can't watch the event live, I need a link to watch it (Not Hightlights, like the whole thing or something like that).
It'll stay up for a while but then get locked...

The first sticky thread I ever ran. *Sniff*

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Pac Man WILL eat your tears.

Source for this info please? IGN's coming up with nada.
Trailer:

Just seeing him in the vid, I think they may borrow heavily from those different forms for his moveset. I'd kinda like a more Retro look for him in Smash though, at least as an alt costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Trailer:

Just seeing him in the vid, I think they may borrow heavily from those different forms for his moveset. I'd kinda like a more Retro look for him in Smash though, at least as an alt costume.
Ah, thanks.

HOLY COW! Nintendo has put up a lot of vids in the past hour! Check out these upcoming games.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos

SwordDance

Smash Cadet
Pac-man? Well, it takes away one spot, meaning less chance of Goku getting in (please god, don't let Goku in)

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
It'd be awesome if the winner of the tournament was presented with a "Challenger Approaching!" screen at the very end of the stream, and we got to see a newcomer that way.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It'd be awesome if the winner of the tournament was presented with a "Challenger Approaching!" screen at the very end of the stream, and we got to see a newcomer that way.
What if we were presented with a "Challenger Approaching" screen when the winner of the People's Challenger contest begins to fight the winner of the invitational?

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
What if we were presented with a "Challenger Approaching" screen when the winner of the People's Challenger contest begins to fight the winner of the invitational?
That would be awesome, especially for the People's Challenge winner. I can only hope he plays as Little Mac.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Watching a feed of what's announced at Microsoft's E3 and so far, nothing unexpected. By default it's better than the last two though.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The Fable stuff is boring me. Everything looks cool. Making me consider buying an Xbone.

KMAL

Smash Apprentice
Now correct me if im wrong but.

We went over this its like saying theres only 6 more characters those spaces were for pages after the 5 got revealed at the direct.

So those just be empty for no reason.

But if correct this is most likely to happen

Veterans.
:mewtwopm::metaknight::wario:

Newcomers
Ridley
Pac-man
Palutena or mii
What about Falcon Jiggly and Ness. I dont think those slots mean anything, But if they did.

Veterans:
:jigglypuff::falcon::ness2::warioc:

Newcomers:
Palutena
Pac-man

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I honestly don't care one way or the other whether Pac-man gets in. I just hope that Sakurai does something interesting with him if he does.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Vets: Meta Knight, Wario, Ganondorf, Falco, Mewtwo, Snake
Newcomers: Lucina/Robin, Shulk, Palutena, Ridley, and Pac-Man.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
We at Microsoft are too lazy to make a proper Conker game, but here, make your own!

(Still, nice to see him.)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I would not mind Pacman in the game.

Thing is, I am not for him or against him. I am indifferent towards him.

The Main person I was pulling for in SSB4 was Little Mac, and since he is in.

Top Bottom