• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Meanwhile I have to send my WiiU to Nintendo for repairs. Glad I didn't put my Wii in the attic now.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Someone pointed it out that I made a grammar mistake. I went back and check my file to see why S isn't there. I noticed that I made the font too big that it actually pushed S out of the font box. I don't know why I didn't even notice it in first place. Sorry!

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
Zelda U is convincing me to buy a Wii U. I like top view Zelda games, I really do! But I like the 3D ones more.

M&Mavocado

Smash Cadet
My prediction for E3 characters (forgetting the Sal Romano leak) - Mii, Ridley and/or Mewtwo, Meta Knight, and the Landmaster

Mii because it will have a lot of casual appeal and also because of the recent Tomodachi Life release in Europe, Australia, and USA (similar to Villager's reveal several days after New Lead was released)

Ridley/Mewtwo because of the obvious hype. Even if Ridley is foolishly not playable, I believe he will be shown in full glory in one way or another.

Meta Knight because it will be a big stage to show how (hopefully) rebalanced/nerfed he is.

And Landmaster considering who Sakurai is. As payback for being pushed around as 3 characters' Final Smashes in Brawl, he can use all other character's final smashes as its regular attacks!:troll:

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I had a dream they revealed Mewtwo at E3 - but with a twist.

Mew was alongside him .... (or Mew was also a character).

Skullknight

Smash Rookie
I think we'll get a fire emblem rep this time since they revealed Ike recently ( a cgi trailer with Marth, Ike and Anna (?) )
And I really REALLY want to see Palutena, c'mon Sakurai, we know you want it too :)
I am somewhat hoping for C. Syrup even if it's really unlikly :/
And Ridley whas deconfirmed too :/
But what I really whant is a (positive) suprise

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I had a dream they revealed Mewtwo at E3 - but with a twist.

Mew was alongside him .... (or Mew was also a character).
I had the same thing with Paper Mario. I think it was a bunch of mario characters like birdo and a sort of tag team of baby mario and baby luigi. That was weird but I woke up of happiness after seeing Paper Mario lol.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
I think we'll get a fire emblem rep this time since they revealed Ike recently ( a cgi trailer with Marth, Ike and Anna (?) )
And I really REALLY want to see Palutena, c'mon Sakurai, we know you want it too :)
I am somewhat hoping for C. Syrup even if it's really unlikly :/
And Ridley whas deconfirmed too :/
But what I really whant is a (positive) suprise
Fire Emblem rep certainly is possible. And please don't give up hope on Ridley yet (he still hasn't been directly confirmed, you know)

Also, welcome to SmashBoards!

...THE HYPE IS KILLING ME GUYS

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
The fact that he put 72 hours instead of 3 days is making me feel like its tomorrow or something.....

and 72 pages wtf.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So why do people want Anna as the FE rep? I understand shes a fun character and all, but I think there would be other characters who would get in before she does.....

Edit- 72 hours remain, the HYPE is real.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So why do people want Anna as the FE rep? I understand shes a fun character and all, but I think there would be other characters who would get in before she does.....

Edit- 72 hours remain, the HYPE is real.
People want Anna for that reason alone : the other options are lackluster and don't deserve the spot much more than her.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
You have no idea (well you probably do) how much this E3 is holding for us, how much we need to know. It's pretty much everything Nintendo is putting on the Wii U to save their system from it's lack luster beginnings. This is the E3 that kicks off a potential better future for Nintendo and the Smash Community as a whole. This is why I have never felt more anticipation in my life about something. Dare I say, this has to be the most important E3 I have the pleasure to see unfold.

This, my friends, is a long wait to something beautiful.
Introducing...WII MUSIC U, BECAUSE THE GAME WAS DEVELOPED IN SOVIET RUSSIA, GET IT

lilt

Smash Journeyman
72 Hours Remain.
Now I want a Majora's Mask remake even more.
It was my first Zelda ever, my all time favorite till I played Okami and it has been 10 years since I played it.
It's about time. :love:

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Three Zelda titles getting coverage at E3 sounds like a bit much to me. I know many are expecting it, but unless it's to release imminently, I'm not expecting MM to be there.

Unless they do a whole Zelda extravaganza that somehow can bleed into Smash.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I had a dream last night that I pre orderered Smash for Wii U and got it early, and I was the like 30th one to pre order it from Smash fest, but I did not get a coin, and i got very angry because the women behind the counter would not give me the f*****g coin!
:100::101::100::101:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Three Zelda titles getting coverage at E3 sounds like a bit much to me. I know many are expecting it, but unless it's to release imminently, I'm not expecting MM to be there.

Whatever it takes to get my Ghirahim playable in Smash. XD

Also, new MegaPokémon look awesome. I expect the first trailer to be in the Digital Event, just like with XY (though, that was not the first trailer, but still).

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

3 Zeldas? New Wii-U Zelda, Hyrule Warriors and maybe a 3DS Zelda? Not too far of a stretch, but truly doubtful at the end.

Awesome avatar btw.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
72 hours remain... exactly on page 72? How does THAT happen? (granted, its less than 72 by now, but still.... hilarious...)

Jazzer94

Smash Rookie
NNID
Justinius94
3DS FC
5155-3100-6367
I'm so hyped for E3 mostly because of Smash, X and Zelda.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
I feel as if the chances of Miis being implemented are very high but, their inclusion in the game will be limited to online mode and rankings rather then them being a playable character.

Side bar: is anyone wondering what Nintendo will do with the NFC feature of the WiiU in regards to smash I know I am

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Want usually leads to chances? That's news to me. I remember wanting Rosalina and thinking she didn't have much of a chance, yet here we are.

About 10%. She's the Toad of Fire Emblem: always there, rarely prominent.
Whoops, I meant in talk. Sakurai doesnt care for our wants. When we talk about who we want, we talk about how much of a chance that certain character has. :p

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I feel as if the chances of Miis being implemented are very high but, their inclusion in the game will be limited to online mode and rankings rather then them being a playable character.

Side bar: is anyone wondering what Nintendo will do with the NFC feature of the WiiU in regards to smash I know I am
This is exactly what I was thinking. Including Mii's in this game isn't as easy as adding them to a racing game, and giving Mii's a predefined moveset based on existing games isn't fit for what a Mii actually is, in order for it to make sense it'd have to be fully customizable, such as meshing them to any moveset available. I can see Mii's getting represented in stages such as in audiences and in the Find Mii cage, as well as your Avatar, but not as an actual playable character.

Top Bottom