• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
"Neal Ronaghan:
Lincoln created a department to fight against aliens."

This is the best backstory ever. Not even joking.

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they just said it seems like Valkyria Chronicles, rofl.

Edit:
Neal Ronaghan:
this game has a third person perspective. seems like Valkyria Chronicles a bit

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Am I the only one that receives a sudden burst of hype each time I hear the typing sound from the live discussion?

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
The more I hear about Project S.T.E.A.M. the less interested I get. It's like shooting yourself in the foot over and over again.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
This sounds really boring, but I'm withholding final judgement till I see it for myself.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo of America has a live feed about the roundtable and they just said something about the Smash Wii U demo in Culver City. It's probably nothing, but it's just a strange time to bring it up.

EDIT: where are you guys watching it?

Last edited:

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
I really loved Valkyria Chronicles... but I'll have to see this game in action tomorrow before I judge it. I liked kind of the alternate WW2 deal that Valkyria Chronicles did.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I'm interested to say the least. Steampunk, turn based strategy game? Sweet. Wish I could see what was actually happening on screen though.

Morbi

Scavenger
I am confused though, was this not supposed to be Miyamoto's new IP? Did I miss his new IP or something? This game sounds great though, I cannot wait to see it in action.

Tottenham

Smash Cadet
"Char powers should be obvious based on the characters' appearance. Less emphasis on stats and grinding individual characters"

Don't know if I feel ok about this.

EDIT

"Even if you aren't good at math, you can enjoy this game immensely " You get new characters, weapons and more. lots of upgrading. no grinding or all powerful weapon"

Seems like an easy FE/AW to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom