• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
My head hurts...
That was to awesome...
Will there be stuff revealed at the treehouse stuff?
Are Mii 1 or three caracters?
Why to much awesome?
To much awesome...
I died.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Treehouse to begin in 15 mins. If no smash stuff it'll at least make the time fly a bit faster until the invitational which should be a blast.

SwordDance

Smash Cadet
god damnit, won't be able to watch the invitational. Probably the worst thing that has happened to me this year :(

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Looks like an update for the Smash Bros. site is underway. Hopefully everything becomes more organized.

D

Deleted member

Apparently Reggie said there's more characters to come at the roundtable and possibly the invitational. Said it on IGN's stream.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So my money's on Shulk at the round table because of Xenoblade Chronicles: X, and since they didn't talk about Mario Party 10 until after the Direct we may see Chrom or the FE character with an update on SMTxFE. Chorus Men could come at any time, and so could Pac-Man - but I'm really looking forward to a surprise Ridley reveal at the Tournament, he being the newcomer that Sakurai plays against the winner. We're also going to get Wario and Ganondorf due to their appearance in the Robot Chicken skits, and the Mother 3 mention alongside Star Fox (which we know the latter is getting a new game) could spell into a localization for the US and a Lucas reveal.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Nobody likes a semanticist - I merely stated that he could show up in the game as playable.

I can put a Reggie Mii in the game, therefore he is playable.
Yeah, but many people did say that while Reggie as himself wouldn't be happening, a Mii Reggie was totally possible if not likely.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh to explain this it a hi-res version of a little quick glimps of something.

On the mii trailer regi was selecting a character on the digitial direct

And since this is based off the glimps

AH-HA luigi, toon link, lucario, and marth all missing.

(That excludes the fact of the alpha development of that roster.) (ike is missing as well for short.)

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
Damn. That was pretty good. And i bet there is a lot more to come. And wow. Mii's look great. I knew Sakurai would change everyone's opinion of them. :D

Sonsa

Smash Champion
How many more hours till the Invitational? God, I'm so hyped for so much right now, I can't even think correctly.
Keep calm! There's still plenty more! The invitational is currently four and a half hours away, 7pm EST!

Shadow Ganon

Smash Cadet
Is there a place where the press kit images are uploaded for Smash? I think that's where that CSS screen is from. I'm hoping there are more images to check out

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Is there a place where the press kit images are uploaded for Smash? I think that's where that CSS screen is from. I'm hoping there are more images to check out
I downloaded it, all it has besides the CSS are the game covers and the pictures of Palutena and Mii from the website.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
IT BEGIIIIIINS

Nate Bihldorff's doing the hosting as far as I can tell. Can't wait!

Top Bottom