• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

OgiEthan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OgiEthan
3DS FC
2766-9108-2825
Double Post Warning Received
I just wanna see Falco :/

Or ness :o

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow Ganon

Smash Cadet
Ah. Could I have a link to one? I'm setting up my little bro since I may not be around all day.
I think they said in the Nintendo Minute thing after the event that Nintendo of America would be tweeting info https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/ I'd have to double check later. Right now I'm not sure who else yet.

I recall saying that it will be streamed on nintendo's twitch channel.
Usually Nintendo's roundtables aren't recorded or anything but if it is this time that'd be awesome.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Are people still expecting veterans? I'm not really sure when they'd showcase them at E3 at this point (as they'd be completely drowned out by the tournament, especially if the tournament comes with a newcomer too). At this point, I'm expecting Wario/MK/IC/Lucas to be surprise updates on Miiverse, but I'd still like to see them at E3.

Shroob

Sup?
Are people still expecting veterans? I'm not really sure when they'd showcase them at E3 at this point (as they'd be completely drowned out by the tournament, especially if the tournament comes with a newcomer too). At this point, I'm expecting Wario/MK/IC/Lucas to be surprise updates on Miiverse, but I'd still like to see them at E3.
Could happen during the Invitational.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Sidenote: Midna's PC status in Hyrule Warriors makes me want her playable in Smash. The way they made her moves look were fantastic.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So who was the guy who made a video freaking out as if I was stupid, when I said Reggie for Smash was a legit possibility and provided evidence for it?

WHO'S STUPID NOW, BUDDY?:awesome:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
SOMEONE PLEASE LINK ME TO THE MII AND PALUTENA PAGE. SMASHBROS.COM WONT UPDATE FOR MII

Continuing, here is the Moveset Editor screen: (I think)
upload_2014-6-10_11-8-5.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When are the nintendo events? Like the Q&As and the Round Table? I know the Invitational is today though.
I think that Reggie might've meant the Q&A when he mentioned the roundtable. The Q&A session is scheduled for 7 pm PT.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Reggie as a character =/= Reggie's Mii as a character
Yes it does. I even thought he would be a Mii. It counts. Him and Iwata were basically the stars of the trailer too, so it's legit.

---------

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH SNAP

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why isn't he listed under the updates you posted then? :smirk:
Nobody likes a semanticist - I merely stated that he could show up in the game as playable.

I can put a Reggie Mii in the game, therefore he is playable.

Top Bottom