• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
X Protagonist seems to be a lady. Hmmmm.

XENOBLADE SEQUEL CONFIRMED!

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Mario Maker is a real thing.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Mario Maker is real. Also, I guess X is officially - Xenooblade Chronicles: X?

Shog

Smash Ace
HOly **** Wii U Zelda
Holy **** Bayonetta 2
HOLY **** Hyrule Warriors
HOly **** Mario Maker
NIntendo, I will be broke, please stahp!!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Guys, start talking bout the paint squids like everyone will inevitably be interested in...

right?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Nothing interesting as far as Smash is concerned... Only Mii trash. Nothing interesting for the 3DS either. Oh, well.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
i cant believe how happy you guys are. the smash news we got so far was so awful, so terrible. i believed the getmasu leak since day 1 but i always hoped it wasnt true, because the newcomers are all jabronis. but man. thats it..

and it gets worse. miis took THREE TIMES as long to make, with 3 different movesets, and the 3ds was delayed. wow. awful

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
i cant believe how happy you guys are. the smash news we got so far was so awful, so terrible. i believed the getmasu leak since day 1 but i always hoped it wasnt true, because the newcomers are all jabronis. but man. thats it..

and it gets worse. miis took THREE TIMES as long to make, with 3 different movesets, and the 3ds was delayed. wow. awful
There are things to be hyped about that aren't Smash, though. Zelda looks awesome, Xenoblade looks awesome, Mario Maker looks fun, etc.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Nothing interesting as far as Smash is concerned... Only Mii trash. Nothing interesting for the 3DS either. Oh, well.
You see the same Miis as I did? Don't hate a cool concept just because it's got ''Mii" attached to it.

That's pretty shallow minded.

SeatreasureReturned

Smash Apprentice
So the E3 critic in the video mentioned Mario Game, Mother 3, and Star Fox.

With Mario Maker, Star Fox Wii u leaked...does that mean...Mother 3 confirmed???

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You see the same Miis as I did? Don't hate a cool concept just because it's got ''Mii" attached to it.

I have the right to dislike it, don't I? Thank you.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813

Considering we want something that will create hype like a highly requested character, I agree with him. They're unique, sure, but save them for NOT E3 or something.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace

i like the concept, but i would much rather them not have 3 movesets and instead give the development time to other characters

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I can't decide if this game is really stupid or if it will be really fun.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Considering we want something that will create hype like a highly requested character, I agree with him. They're unique, sure, but save them for NOT E3 or something.
E3 isn't over and the Invitational is tonight. Relax guys. I'm sure they're not gonna only have that little bit of info for their biggest system seller of the year.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Really would have liked to see some new Fire Emblem info. Also, no Star Fox? Time leak fake?

D

Deleted member

OH **** GUYS
THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULLFILED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom