• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DWYP 1 Archieves ( Merged )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Revamping this place would kind of kill off all the intelligent topics the poolroom is able to have.
Eor, in response to you, most people in the Proom don't use the search anyway, so I doubt it would be an issue.

I do like the idea of revamping the admissions process.
*7 day bump* In his time, Virgiligus was the only intelligent and mature PRoomer. Just about. But he left. The Pool Room is full of pointless topics and flaming (read: against Tera and Frank Fly). I support scrapping the Pool Room altogether in exchange for a place with intelligent discussion (not always debate) that is read only. I have no idea about admissions, however.

Thoughts?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That's...not the point of this thread. Send a pm to Mcfox or something, this isn't about destroying forums for other ones.

Maybe for admisssion we could have it so that you apply, get added to temp debater, then judged by what you post in the hall, instead of writing an essay.

Skywalker

Space Jump
My focus wasn't on destroying a forum, but changing te Debate Hall.

Anyway, Eorlingas' idea is sound. :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Eor, did I tell you that idea last week, I forget? I just remember telling people for a while and all. That is how it's going to be. We let 5 temp debaters in at once, they post, they get judged and added after that week. Very, very easy.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
Only problem I have is that the essay thing right now, is based on criteria. From what I've heard, a lot of people make a suckeh essay, get the boot, but never try again. I agree with the trial period idea.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This was a fun contest

And I thought this room was locked.

Could we have another please

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yea, don't post in here. I'd gladly allow another contest. We just need judges.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I've put all the threads of the old DWYP into one thread. I know this may seem like a hassle if you want to find something, but I did this for room of DWYP 2. Still no posting in this room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom