• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
most likely I'll be able to upload all vids tonight

sorry to hear about your comp and that virus and what not, hope it gets fixed soon man.
yeah well I jus transferred all flies to my hard drive I hope now to upload them by tonight and even a set or two this morning. *I cannot believe I'm up this early...I cannot believe this happened to computer.*

WassupJB

Smash Lord
MY THANKS!!! shout outs and **** lol

Ok, reason there are no vids up yet, my external hard drive and laptop have gone, corrupt.. There was a Trojan on it and it deleted processing files that allowed certain programs to run...and there will be no post like the one I planned. I'm going to ask eric and berto for the videos they have, cause I would like to get those back, to upload them myself. with this bull**** happening to my laptop all I'm worrying about now is to make sure its up for the 15th.

I'm going to apologize to:
Everyone- cause this past Wednesday was easily the best turn out. Attendants- myron, pierre, derek, eric, bobby, berto, eman, sean, zoap, walt, ian, lucien, darren, terrance armond, and a few others sorry I forgot (I'm typing this on my phone very quickly). And I'm sorry I'm unable to get ya vids up. I was gonna make a fatty post too lol :( .

My Thanks:

First and for most to myself; For having the idea, buying the equipment, making the channel and taking the time to post it. LOL yeah that's right lol.

Myron (W$W) and Derek (Hostility)- I met these guys early this year we became friends quick and learned the game even more. We met isai and ss at the same time. And we each got 4 stocked by ss the same day, beautiful. Oh and that same day myron's kirby got luninspecta's marth down to 1 stock ON YOSHI ISLAND lol...that's crazy to me. he should of gotten 4 stocked...seriously kirby? Lol anyway thanks for supporting and help organize the dvcrecroom recording.

Walt- easily one of the most enjoyable people to smash with, koo as all hell. And your falcon has made massive improvement. Oh and **** your gannon. That 0 to death on my jiggs at yoshi island. It was a dair, dair (i missed the tech), fair I died at 54% BULL I tell you! Good DI. lol

Ian (BCHU)- the smartest player in the rec room. Your the low tier main, cause all low tiers are your main lol. Great player and I can always laugh while playing ya bro.

Pierre (The Kawn/KOFKula)- or as bobby calls you P-air lol. everybody loves you bro and I'm one of em. 2D fighters are the ****, guilty gear and melty are the best lol. But thanks for taking a break that day and owning in smash. I appreciate it. And you're coming with me on the 15th. Your seats always reserved man.

Darren and Terrance- or as I like to call you Darrance lol. you two are **** good underground smashers I'm glad yall made it those times you did. You guys are hella funny, especially Terrance. We'll kick it and play more soon.

Berto (Hypethug), Eman (Bozo) and Sean- first time meeting ya and glad I did. Sorry you guys got few recorded matches, if any (sean :( ). But since I know where yall live now we'll smash more, record more ya dig?

Eric (Cuba Is Death)- this is my boy right here. Cool as hell man. You're a **** good player bro. Playing with dbr often is cheating man lol. Chill *** person and smasher. Hopefully I'll be seeing ya more homie.

Zoap- thanks for coming man, I'm real glad you came. Ya don't respond to txt but its all good cause you show up lol. Your fox was on super beast mode in teams with Lucien. I hella enjoyed the matches. Can't wait till the 15th.

Lucien (ZodiakLucien)- soo cool he had to have his name in his smash tag lol. Thank you for showing up, your fox is awesome man. And I hate fox but your, multi shine too good. lol. Now that I think about..I haven't played you once. But its all good lol the outcome is apparent..WWJasonD vs ZodiakLucien = WWJasonD's broken pride..more broken the smash XD.

Bobby (Mr. Bob Money)- sigh...bobby bobby bobby. Thank you for coming. Thank you for owning. And thank you for freaking out (you're good at that lol). You're the first one to freak out when you see us semi pros (bull**** term) do something remotely cool lol. Jus thank you man.

And the DVCrecROOM showcase will be up soon!

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
aww, thanks man, thats ****ed up what happened, regardless, i still had a fun time! and yeah man, we should definitly smash and record some more!!

WhyBooger???

Smash Cadet
Yah Man It Was Still Fun Though.....Yah it Would Of Been Kool If We Got 2 Record More Matches...........If Only We Went Wen It Started But Yah....

And Shout Outs 2 Warp Star....It Was Hella Fun Playin Those 2 Matches........Ur Hella Funny Man......

And For Eman U Already Now....Thanks For Comin Early With Me On the Bart Man....And Good Thing We Made It....Lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord
More Thanks!

AHHH! i forgot kevin and armond!

Armond- how could i forget the loudest ***** in there! haha MUTHA FU.CK ice climbers. like i said if i somehow got to an MLG grand finals for $1000000000000 (add as many 0's as you like) and i had to fight ice climbers, chu dat's who evers...i would not fight that match. LOL seriously! as pierre said "why fight? there's 2 of them."

Kevin (Odintu)- one of many cap mains in the DVCrecROOM, hey he's the sh.t. anyway man it's always nice playing you, for some1 as good as you are you love to suicide lol. but you're cool as hell bro. and dam...you live in antioch and i never see you man?! what's up with that?! that'll change soon enough.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
hey jason, can you please please put up the ones i had with berto, my computer freezes everytime i connect my disk drive to it, idk why it does that, im pissed off, now i have computer problems...
>.<

WassupJB

Smash Lord
no problem. my internet is down, which is enraging. its been down for like and 2hrs now. I'm typing this on my phone lol. I did all my thanks...all done on my phone, *** that was crazy cannot believe I typed that much. anyway yeah man I'll upload em.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
thanks man, yeah i got home and hooked up my drive and waited for like 5 mins cuz i thought it was loadin, so i moved the mouse and nothin, and i kept doin it over and over againm, still wouldnt work. thanks again man. you awesome

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was the crazy haired white guy that played Marth, captain falcon, and ness in friendlies.

I main Captain Falcon these days.

Check out this and my other vids. (the only new ones up so far are the cf vs ganon ones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ZX7vGROcE

Edit: noone forgets my style lol, they have dreams about Falcon kicks ^_^.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
nice nice! im still with the climbers, ive improved since then, at least i think, lol. that tourny was awesome. yeah i remember we played.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the "double post", but im just gonna say thanks a **** load for uploading my matches jason, you rocks outs louds! lol. awesome

Zoap

Smash Master
where da hell my other set wit ganon

i got owned wit fox the first match and then pulled out the ganon canon i want to see it.

Zoap

Smash Master
im hoping your not talking about the teams matches lol. Lucien stole my name so im Good and he is Zoap. Plus I cant Nair like that to save my life.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
at dvc? lol naw we won't be there tomorrow. I had my last final there, yesterday, so I'm not willing to be there till the 13th of january. which is ironically when the semester stats. lol jk. not about being there though lol. if you want to record some matches of yourself just hop in on the rotation of the tv I'm recording on and ask me. (unless its tourney tv). and I'll be glad to.

by the way how far is san pablo from dvc?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
that's not to bad that like my drive in the opposite direction from antioch. but yeah, sorry bro. i wont be recording at dvc till next semester. i'll start the monday or wednesday after the first week of school....now that i think about it...i might not...i'll just wait for brawl lol. yay!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
what if i can't want for brawl and i want to have one more recorded smashing?

AND LUCIEN I NEED ADOBE PREMIER PRO!!! i want to get this showcase done with! i had it done for the most part i just lost the original file, which blows. i could really use your help though.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
LOL cool, glad to hear that. i most likely wont be going to the sfsu biweekly (if you read the thread starting post). so there is a **** good chance this will be going down. 130pm-630pm 1/16/08.

Top Bottom