• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

Zoap

Smash Master
just so you know jason it says monday the 16th in the first post when its actually a weds. Ill go if its on the weds though :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
cool. I'll make sure you and eric get the first match lol. I'm really trying to make the sfsu biweekly on the 19th...only to record though. lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord
fine....mofu.kerers we're gonna do it like this mofu.kers.

eric vs syra or syra vs the zoap OR zoap vs eric...or the most epic of epics....we hook up a wave bird and get two inputs, put them on the same channel and have zoap vs zoap.

next match will be zoap vs eman i'm down with that.

i want to play berto again...and i might give eman and chance with those fu.kin babies aka climbers.

zoap! you like my location lolol.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
pierre i see your icon or boards picture (whatever) is rikku. just to let you know over the past 3 days i've played about 21+ hrs of ffx-2. i have no idea why i started that game over..

EDIT: OPPS! i didn't realize it was a double post! i was careles. sorry!

oh and the thread for the showcase will be up by tomorrow.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Haha, let's do zoap and eric.

Umm, you'll have to wait until the 26th then. Don't want you go all the way to SF and realize there's no tourney on 19th, lol.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Haha, let's do zoap and eric.

Umm, you'll have to wait until the 26th then. Don't want you go all the way to SF and realize there's no tourney on 19th, lol.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! nooooo you can't be serious. i was getting juiced to record. lol oh well the 26th is cool.

What time Wednesday?
people will be there all day. but recording begins around 1:30, ends around 6:30. and i was about to PM you man. to invite you and to get sir bobby, i cannot get a hold of him.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Use the BART to Concord and use the 110 bus from BART and it will stop at DVC. MAke sure to get the transfer from BART to save money!

Tell Bobby to come with me on the bus. 110 goes all through Clayton to DVC :)

BTW, the SFSU tourney looks like it'll be even later now. CGC takes care of it now and it's hard to communicate since I can't give my board over to them...

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
moutHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
jb when do you go to dvc what days. i can't come tomrrow i got to get my stuff for college.

Zoap

Smash Master
i forgot this was today i felt stupid when i looked at my phone at 8 and saw all the missed **** :( my bad peeps

WassupJB

Smash Lord
word to hostility.

and yeah we do smash every day we're there (for me it's mon/wed/fri). but on the announced days, specifically, we get special guest. the usuals are bchu, hostility, and cuba is death...along with myself...and a few others who have not been recorded.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you know what would be cool?

if someone came to modesto and recorded with me some time so i could make a combo video before brawl comes out.

also, is there any video editing program i can use that can incorporate .FLV videos?

Top Bottom