• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
I go to school on a biweekly basis.

GAME OVER!! MWHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hahaha...I've been accused of smash plagiarism...if I knew I quoted him I would've sited my sources in my biblography section on a thread post....lol....but i honestly didnt know he said anything so my bad zoap.

And pockyD....maybe more people should consult their dictionaries. Lol. Relax. Its just coincidence that they have the same word for 2 entirely different parts of the calendar. I just brought it out after being reaaaaaaally bored on a 12 hour shift at work.

I take a sh*t biweekly(twice a week), and I buy toilet paper biweekly (every 2 weeks).

Medical terms BID= bi-daily = twice a day

on another site i looked up it says they mean the same thing so for clarity just use one of the synonyms (twice a week)

English language is soooo effed up

WassupJB

Smash Lord
zoap's post just t-bagged everyone besides me and cj.

Those who came today for the Brawl. Thanks for coming, it was fun. Need to do that again really soon :D
yeah it wasn't bad lol. pretty fun. rotation was HUGE though. ***** jockers. mofukers who never EVER show up to the rec hopped in. that's why i didn't tell no **** buddy. trust me, i knew that **** was coming, and i purposely didn't upload the thread. sorry to be an as.hole. honestly kevin i need your number so i can hit you up next time something like this happens.

brawl > life.

If you take a **** twice a week you should probably see a doctor.
LMAO LOL!!!! cheeeeeeese!

Mokkuza

Smash Cadet
Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!!everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!! Everyone Go To The Merced Tourney!!!!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
dude there are so many people who have brawl now bro. it's actually pretty ridiculous lol. hit up myron and he'll hook you up with someone who has it. they've been playing it way too much.

yes...again JB just spoke blasphemy. brawl too much? not possible. lol

edit: yo eman people are going over kawns house to play brawl. he can't have too many people, but if you roll with darren, armond and terrance you'll definitely get it. it'll probably be kawn (obviously), zoap, warp$tar, darren, armond and terrance. so yeah hit them up today. if you need their number txt me.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
i need KAWN's cellphone number...and address..

so i can get 50 pizzas sent to his house.....large double anchovie pizza so he wont eat them either...

btw JB...who else is going that you know besides zhu to UCLA this sat? or is it just you? lol...im just asking because we should have a smashfest this friday before UCLA...im sure my socal folks wouldnt mind a nice bunch of friendlies the night before. lemme know Jbizzle

WassupJB

Smash Lord
btw JB...who else is going that you know besides zhu to UCLA this sat? or is it just you? lol...im just asking because we should have a smashfest this friday before UCLA...im sure my socal folks wouldnt mind a nice bunch of friendlies the night before. lemme know Jbizzle
ummm sure? pretty much the folk riding with zoap is all the norcal....that is coming? yeah lol

zoap, zhu, hydro kirby, homemadewaffles (cool kid dope doc too), meep, warp$tar (myron), and zelgadis. i might be forgetting one person but to my knowledge that's it.

also...friendlies the night before? they're getting a room in la, we're gonna be in sd. imo that's doing too much if we drive all the way up to la for a session then drive again for ucla. that's about 8hrs of driving. *rethinking* honestly i'm not down to do that. haha

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
i think im going to finally show myself to one of your weekday things been so caught up doing HW and my girls is teaching my math..
o well time to show off my ness/Lucas

BTW..
Whens this modesto tourney bcuz i might be interested in going.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
ummm sure? pretty much the folk riding with zoap is all the norcal....that is coming? yeah lol

zoap, zhu, hydro kirby, homemadewaffles (cool kid dope doc too), meep, warp$tar (myron), and zelgadis. i might be forgetting one person but to my knowledge that's it.

also...friendlies the night before? they're getting a room in la, we're gonna be in sd. imo that's doing too much if we drive all the way up to la for a session then drive again for ucla. that's about 8hrs of driving. *rethinking* honestly i'm not down to do that. haha
Well actually...If you want i told BOSS you were coming and he's having a smashfest somewhere in oceanside (not sure if its his house or not) but invited me and you to roll thru. He's gunna fill me in with more details later tho.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
next wendesday the 5th I'll be bringing brawl in. also on that friday there may be a possible smashfest at my house. the only problem is 1 set up. we can have room for 2 if someone happens to bring another wii/brawl. but like I said, the smashfest is tentative for now.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
peters a fuking genius.

oh and the 5th I WAS gonna record. key word "was" I'm not going to cause I have a huge project to edit with adobe prem pro 2 ************! yeah !

****pussyass***************************!

hopefully ^ looks like the longest cuss word imaginable

WassupJB

Smash Lord
holy **** cj. you're post count is skyrocketing get off the boards. and yeah uhhh game stop is iono prolly somebody. mauricio, me, lester and myron are going to game crazy. pierre won a free copy earlier at eb so he's going there....uhhhh game stop iono who's going to that one.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
holy **** cj. you're post count is skyrocketing get off the boards. and yeah uhhh game stop is iono prolly somebody. mauricio, me, lester and myron are going to game crazy. pierre won a free copy earlier at eb so he's going there....uhhhh game stop iono who's going to that one.
dude...its from all of my spamming...btw...hellof places here are cheating and having a melee tourney for a copy of brawl instead of a brawl tourney...and BOSS and Maple and St. Patrick are going to the ones that have melee...lol..cheaters....but actually i think st patrick is gunna go to a brawl one because he owns already with captain olimar....so hes gunna win one

WassupJB

Smash Lord
recording announced in super advance mode. april 2nd will be the date for the next recording. see first post to read more details.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i can't make it there this week, but man i need to. i've played brawl way too much. i know it just came out less than 3 weeks ago. but i already feel like i need to stop.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
seriously bro...i think that brawl is one of those games that you are able to get sick of after a while unless you are playing with other people. im already like...EFF this game until i go to a tourney. because its all just so boring...you dont even need to practice any tech skill. the object of brawl is to camp yer ASSS off until you can squeeze in some power moves until 3 stocks are gone. i hate this game

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
seriously bro...i think that brawl is one of those games that you are able to get sick of after a while unless you are playing with other people. im already like...EFF this game until i go to a tourney. because its all just so boring...you dont even need to practice any tech skill. the object of brawl is to camp yer ASSS off until you can squeeze in some power moves until 3 stocks are gone. i hate this game
This spring break was a good time for me to study the game. and I realize this game is at least as technical as Melee. I may have discovered some tricks that have not been realized yet.

Anyways, I'd rather show them this week than talk about it.

Top Bottom