• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dutchies going to RoS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down A

Smash Journeyman
niet helemaal.
Wil gewoon eerst beste van nederland zijn voordat ik me gan bezighouden met de rest van de wereld.
Heb dat doel ondertussen bijgesteld naar 2de van nederland

shoe

Smash Ace
Zgetto, Adam, NGCXX, BF, Savior, Biscuit, Down A (en de rest van soft g-unit want limburgers zijn relaxt :p)
I was sure about not going first, but now that Jip is interested I might travel along with him if this fits within my vacation, because I'm not entirely sure about that date yet.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
heu
er zijn ondertussen zoveel smashers met een rijbewijs
misch dat we iets tofs kunnen regelen op die manier
ik weet zeker dat ik coen en gerben een autoreis naar zweden helemaal teh pwn zouden vinden en ook de benzine wel zouden willen betalen denk ik (john weet ik niet vanwege reis-ziekheid-dingen) dus someone step it up.

edwin bv? ^^ (de andere)
stefaxalador? ^^
ROADTRIPPIN MENSEN

wacht is het niet zo dat royWFU met de auto ging?

Down A

Smash Journeyman
ik heb een rijbewijs...
ik wil ook wel gaan.

vraag is alleen hoe lang dat dan rijden is en of ik dan een auto geregeld krijg.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
where do i sign up for ROS4? even though its not 100% sure yet im talking about the driving possibilities with BF and NGCXX... so put me on the list for now plz helios! :D
volgens mij in het ros4 topic in tournament discusions maar hoeft niet per se denk ik^^
enuh als je zou gaan hoeveel plek heb je dan in de auto?
ik zou het niet erg erg vinden om mee te gaan en mee te betalen voor benzine enzo=p

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Who are exactly going with that car?

I heard of bf.com, coen, exalador, jip, shoe, savior o_0 That's a lot for one car :p

Anyway, does somebody know if johnny is still interested in going to this?

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
Zet Raikacchi er ook op en zet voor de zekerheid ook Tja er op.
Want ik, Raik, Tja en BF.com gaan met de auto.

Of tenminste, dat was wat we toen hadden afgesproken van wat ik me nog kan herinneren. Als dat niet klopt dan hebben we dus een plaatsje vrij X3

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
yeah i know i was going to sweden
i just heard about the other things a hosrt while ago. :/

but there are alot of people that do want to go and most of them are cool so your car wont be empty if you dont want it to! ^^

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
Okay, from what I know for now is that we have 1 free seat, I'll contact Raikacchi about it.

Also, if he agrees to take anyone else along (which I am pretty sure that he will be cool about it) then there is only 1 condition that he and I find important. Since he and I don't know everyone too well yet the person that will ride along with his car will have to visit him to introduce himself, its a matter of politeness. If any of you are too lazy or incapable of doing so then you won't ride with us. Respect us and we will respect you back, simple as that.

BF did so aswell so why wouldn't anyone else be able to do so.^^

Edit: I have contacted Raikacchi and he said the same thing, he is okay with it if you visit him to introduce yourself. So let me hear either here, through PMs or through msn (my email is piccolo80@hotmail.com) if you have interest in it.

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
You'll have to fight it out with A-D then I'm affraid O.O;... though I'm gonna ask Tja if he still is gonna come along or not, if not then both of you can come.

But so far there is only one seat free and A-D was the first one to ask about it.
First comes first serves. Sowwy =_=;.. (Though if he wants to come then he still needs to visit Raikacchi where as you already are familiar to both me and Raikacchi X3) So we will see.

Exalador

Smash Lord
well yeah... i can understand the 'first come-first serve' thing... so if there is only one seat.. then give it to A-D... besides.. im still trying to get my own car for the ride so ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom