• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dustbowl V Back to Basics! March 2nd! - March 2nd, 2013 - Syracuse, Ny

PubeZilla

Smash Rookie
I go to SU and don't know anyone that plays. If you could message me their names/contact info, I'd love to meet up and play.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Definitely not going now since I recently learned this is on the same day as my iron ring ceremony, I've been awaiting this day for 5 years!

Let me know when the next one is though, trying to land a career in my field.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo this is in 3 and a half weeks, get hyped yo! AND BRING TVS AND SET UPS PLEASE.

This tournament is going to be sick and it's going to be dumb fun as long as i get enough set ups to run both smash tournament s effectively

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also, in case you weren't aware, bifuteki, a well known streamer inthe fgc will be attending and streaming this tournament. So come with your A-GAMES.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
dont think ill be coming to this. I believe im leaving new york march first. Ill keep people posted.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You have a YouTube account right? If so im going to trust you with all the important matches ans have your system on the stream for finals.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Boooo...

I would like to have thebig matches played on the set up of a person who can do the whole process on their own.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
pretty sure beta or erk or both have a dazzle they can record matches.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
i could bring up to 2 tv's but that depends on if i have to take public transportation or not. i can definitely bring a wii

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. How do you know youre not good if youve never tested your skills in a tournament environment?

2. How else are you goingto get better than by coming to the event and playing with people better than you?

3. Ive seen literally dozens of people have the same concerns before coming to a tournament. And i have literally never seen anyone will those concerns regret attending. I guarantee it will be worth it. Its on of the most fun times you can possibly have

heehoo10

Smash Rookie
I went to Impulse, in toronto, with my friend, we got beat so badly it was sad life
I dont really have a melee or brawl preference, i think i was gonna sign up for both

aqua421

Smash Apprentice
heehoo if you do end up going do you think you could give my friend and me a ride? we both go to ithaca college so its not really out of your way and we would obviously help pay for gas and things.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Where do u live bro? Chances are there a carpool you could get in to get here from wherever you are located.

i live on long island, sayville

Thats probably out of the way and i dont have the confidence to travel 5 hrs. to syracuse.

Don't worry, i am confident enough to go to nanuet, so its cool.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I went to Impulse, in toronto, with my friend, we got beat so badly it was sad life
I dont really have a melee or brawl preference, i think i was gonna sign up for both
You were at Impulse? Awesome! I was the girl who entered brawl lmao

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I personally ensure that everyone who enters my tournament has an amazing time.

Also, bobcat guy, i responded to you last night but i got glitched out by the site.
But do you play with will and kirin and deven and all them in long island? You should try to talk to them and have them carpool up.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo this thing is is in less than 2 weeks, lets get someHYPE in this piece. This event is going to be amazing. BUT, im going to need at least 8 tvs and systems to run melee and brawl effectively. And as i can tell right now i only have about 6. So anybody that can bring anything, please do.

Top Bottom