• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Durango CO / Farmington NM Area - Monthly Smash Tourneys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
my house with alot of people may be out of the question. my roomates werent so happy i hogged the only T.V. in the house for 8 hours lol. and also I have to write a paper sunday since i am going to be out of town tomorrow afternoon till saturday night.

Lets not start crap talking about who is better in Durango time will tell.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
so we can all try to meet up next week like saturday around 6-7pm if you guys want.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
can i get your contact info textbook, and what is your real name mine is mike

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I can't make tonight but tuesday thursday late saturday and sundays are my best bets for playing.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Duha, mogo, textbook ninja, nin9, and myself are the ones that I know of so far.

However im still not shure where we are going to hold our smashes.

Duha has roommates that don’t like the tv hogged, me and nin9 have a fairly small dorm, and textbook ninja has a cat im allergic to.
To bad, real nice place.
More smashes are welcome, epically if they can accommodate us;)

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Rofl, next time just tell me to throw the cat in the closet or fridge or something...

Anyway, our place is always open. As stated multiple times, if you wanna smash. Call us, come over, and lets do smash. Simple simple ^^

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
i might come over at like 630...ben is bein a homo and wants to study. duha is doin his football thing i guess. i just got a perfect score on my test so no more studying. me and you can train some 1v1 and get some of bryces pichus and yoshis in there. lol.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol i was going to come over but wednesdays i have class till 10 0 clock at night and tuesday-friday I have football practice from 3-6 pm and saturdays games are from 12-4of 5ish. Other then that I am good to go any other time after practice or on the weekends

meleemarth

Smash Ace
I enjoyed your vid duha. It makes me happy to realize thats theres another smash community here in Co. Gj, i hope to see more. Anyways, although i am complimenting you, it doesnt mean that your necessarily good yet. But keep practicing! and i hope to team with you guys when you do Durango vs Aurora!

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
We need to play again guys, its been a few weeks. Anyway, lets try and do some smashing this next weekend, Im ganna try and get Martine and Chris over here, they were 2 of the better smashers here in Durango. Anyway yeah let me or bryce know.

Im done with my long *** grind to high warlord on World of Warcraft so I wont be distracted anymore finally.

Nice vid too duha, glad to see the DSC name still being used too :D

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol we kind of made up dsc didn't know you guys used it before. Saturday is good day to play for me and ben and jared.

Also to fill you in we are going to have a tourny at my house the saturday or sunday before finals week or the week before that so possibly the dec 3 or 4th or 10th or 11th. We are possibly going to get it sponsered by gamestop. So they will advertise it for us. We have flyer ready to go just missing what the exact date is going to be. also some people said to contact the radio station to advertise it for us.

so looks like we might have a descent turn out.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
you guys wanna play saturday the 11th?
Yeah sounds great, Ill get some of the old crew to come over.

lol we kind of made up dsc didn't know you guys used it before. Saturday is good day to play for me and ben and jared.

Also to fill you in we are going to have a tourny at my house the saturday or sunday before finals week or the week before that so possibly the dec 3 or 4th or 10th or 11th. We are possibly going to get it sponsered by gamestop. So they will advertise it for us. We have flyer ready to go just missing what the exact date is going to be. also some people said to contact the radio station to advertise it for us.

so looks like we might have a descent turn out.

Tourney sounds awesome, Ill start warming up again and whip chris and Martine back into shape. Let me know if you need help with anything.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
awesome im lookin forward to playing. and definitely lookin forward to the tourny. ill email you the flyer we got so far jordan.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Saturday is good day to play for me and ben and jared.
why do you say saturday is a good day for me?
i just got a whole bunch of work piled on. i might have to make this weekend a work weekend.
but im not shure i want to pass up seeing what the real pros of the dsc can do, so ill cram from now till friday. itd be good to have a day off.

out of curisoity, who do Martine and Chris use?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
well sorry ben anyways if you have to much work you don't have to play. there is no rule that says you have to play everytime we do. trust me from someone that got two D's because of a game it was not worth it i had to take the semester all over again, hence the reason why i am never busy this semester cause it is the same classes as last semester.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ya, i know.
i just said i would decide not co come if i had too much work.

wow draged my grades down in the past, just as i assume diablo did for you.
thats one of the great things about smash, its not addicting like a mmo is, much more fun and interactive.

maby its just me who gets sucked in by these mmos.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
phantasy star fools! thats where its at. but i can easily break for smash anytime.

EDIT: my marth combo vid is coming along well im thinkin yall will enjoy it.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
boo the marth and SSBM is addicting

everytime you are reading or doing something and i come over to smash you tend to stop whatever you are doing it no matter how important it is to play smash.

PSU is addicting i can't lie 53 hours in 5 days is pretty bad, now if only i smashed that much i would be ken'ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom