• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dubuque, Iowa Tournament Discussion - October 13th

Banned via Administration
in rules you say "dave's stupid rule", but its not. it's mlg's rule. plz correct that thank you.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Mike's internet is out but he told me to tell you JBM that he could give you a ride. We are gonna leave Friday at about 6 from Omaha and leave Sunday morning.

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
Nothing's really going on Friday night, but Saturday night the venue will be open as late as people want to stay. You can bring sleeping bags and sleep there if you want.

ukir_reverse

Smash Rookie
allright so yeah, just checking in. as ive said im going, and im taking this ckc person (whoever he may be tee hee) and he is my partner in doubles and were both in singles. and id be marth.. or ness... or jigglypuff... most likely marth, then would be ness, then the jiggs. but im not sure...and thats just so you all know... haha.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
I just found out I'm not going. The tourney is after conferences and I cant really say I have the best grades. Btw, if anyone wants a sig, since I have no requests at the moment, Tell me what you want on it. Use this request sheet.

Color(s):
Picture/Render (Link):
Text(Where and what):
Border (Yes/No):

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
I was trying to post this last night, but the forums didn't want to load for me. My cell is 563-451-2214 if anyone has problems.

Echo

Smash Champion
well, as far as I remember...

Singles
1. Echo
2. Crashman
3. JBM
4. Mike Falco
5. Tacoom
5. Mundungu
7. Zyroqwa
7. Kintehr

Doubles
1. Crashman and 5150
2. Echo and Mike Falco
3. Tacoom and Secks.
4. JBM and Sink

good **** crashman, the finals were really fun. and congrats to you two for beating us in Doubles. Also good **** to JBM, ****** gettin too good!!

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
Des Moines recorded a couple, but I think technical difficulties will keep them off youtube.. their camera battery died and lost everything, or somethin' like that. :\

Blacklights ftl, boo. My eyes were shot after five hours, much less ten. I took a bunch of pictures, but they were mostly ruined by the awful lighting.. I'll post a few later this afternoon though. :D And do shoutouts.

Fall

Smash Ace
**** that was good **** except for the drive home and blacklights all day. Crew battles was fun and so was perkins i'll probably do shoutouts later maybe I dunno

Top Bottom