• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSX Presents : The Bronx Smash Weeklies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well me and my crew have control over most of the good venues in ny/nj so i dunno XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
let me not come to soundview

how do u unsubscribe your own thread?

Cia

das kwl
soundview is not much different where bum's venue was. but i'm starting to get a bit skeptical. can you guys start posting if you're going?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
How young ARE you?
young enough to finally start putting mah name on teh map of Ny my good man..

he is 16 hunn
and sirr... how would u know? *oh wait nvm der ****** lmfao*

but ya. No ****ing teaser plzzz. i blame my fvkin age that i can't travel for apex to Nj. unless someone pretends to kidnap me and my mum *****in for a day or 2 while i get house'd and play brawl.

also will i get jumped in the bronx??? i'm too weak and nub to defend myself :laugh:

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
young enough to finally start putting mah name on teh map of Ny my good man..

and sirr... how would u know? *oh wait nvm der ****** lmfao*

but ya. No ****ing teaser plzzz. i blame my fvkin age that i can't travel for apex to Nj. unless someone pretends to kidnap me and my mum *****in for a day or 2 while i get house'd and play brawl.

also will i get jumped in the bronx??? i'm too weak and nub to defend myself :laugh:
if you come to soundview in particuar area near my block i got you nobody putting hands on my nikkas...no shag.

ADHD

Smash Hero
i wanna go to this but wtf... are people really going to be here or they're just saying they will online?

DSNPX

Smash Cadet
***LOCATION VENUE HAS CHANGED. CHECK NEW THREAD.***

Well, the new place is much more suitable with a lot more space (about triple).

New stage bans are also up on the new thread.

Top Bottom