• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DS Games

Alzi

Smash Master
Seig just read his quote in his sig. I woudn't mess with a man like that.

Kas was that sarcasm or for real since PH and ST are actually really good games many only hate the whole game because of the stylus controls but it's the best game that uses just the stylus as a control.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I think the fact that he made that quote as his sig says a lot

also the Pheonix Wright, Mario and Luigi, Mario kart, Tetris, Warioware, Elite Beat Agents/Osu, Hotel Dusk and The World Ends With You Games are awesome =)

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
the crono trigger example is a reverese role case.... since u like the latest ds version and you dont like the ff4 release this collates by the logic you use to you not liking the ps1 or snes on.. seig's assumption. valid assumption but probably wrong =P.

tos2. u were upset it didn't have kratos. and something about the first one being better. it doesn't mean u hate it but... we know your regard for tos2 is not great.

ionno about these looks things, both have unique looks. imo luke got nothing on sieg, sieg got nothing on luke. just 2 guys.. not ****ting on each other.

aaa phone -,-

tibs7

Smash Champion
where do you guys download your ds games from?
but i cant do torrents at uni so direct dl's are the go :)

Alzi

Smash Master
WHERE YOU AT? WHERE YOU AT?

HUH TAK WHERE ARE YOU AT?

<3 just had to lol.

The ds has a lot of good games though much more better games then the wii. If you are into long rpg's then i would go for Dragon Quest remakes on the DS and the new one that is coming out soon.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Get back on topic already and cut the flames.

GTA: Chinatown Wars was a pretty awesome game too. Imo, one of the best since GTA2, but then I really liked the top-down gameplay.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Well everyone is telling me to play ff4 so I'll do it. I never got into FF much which is a shame but I tried FFXII Revenant Wings. Seems alright. Thoughts? I played trauma center today as well. I like it but I dunno what to do when you have to bandage the guys arm since Idk how to actually wrap it around. It doesn't seem to let me lol.... I'm so noob.

Also Super Monkey ball is piss easy but really fun and short, oh well...

Bowser's inside story was awesome. I finished it not long ago. I think I'll try Fire Emblem, Ace Attorney and Dragon Quest next (and FF4). Wow I didn't realise how much selection I had until last night x_x

With Jump Ultimate/super stars, are there fully English patched versions of the games?

Sieg

Smash Champion
From what I remember there was a fan done English patch somewhere, but I have no idea. I bought mine ***.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
where do you guys download your ds games from?
but i cant do torrents at uni so direct dl's are the go :)
Can't ask for stuff like that on the boards Tibs.

CaLibUr: There is a fan-made english patch floating around somewhere, but it only translates the important stuff (unless it'd been improved on since I last played it) but it's not really a game that needs much reading anyway.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
there is a patch that has pretty much translated everything, its not hard to find either.

as for the bandages, its pretty ********, you dont wrap it around, you just place it and the start of the wound, and drag it out to the end of the wound (pretend its a band-aid, then you'll get what I'm saying)

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
i tried that lol but I guess I wasn't precise enough. I'll try it again later. Also the game is harder to play when the train ride isn't all that smooth haha.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
zzz dont play ff4 if u dont like ff in general..
in all honesty by the sounds of it.. someelse is better.
that being said revenant wings is very different... i didn't like it.

i went straight *** for my jump allstars.. i dont know wtf i was doing but i knew the characters XD

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I never got into FF much which is a shame but I tried FFXII Revenant Wings. Seems alright. Thoughts?
Wow, how'd I miss this before? I played FFXII on DS and it was very blah. If that's the sort of game style you like though, give Final Fantasy Tactics a look (And if you're using a DS Phat/Lite, try and get a copy of the GBA FF Tactics, found it was better than the DS one, but the DS one is still pretty awesome) Might want to also look at the Advance wars or The Settlers (Aka, Serf City, if you were old enough to be playing PC games in 1994)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Whaaat?! How are the games I play GAY? I play/ed so many, you can't say they're gay, you punk. D:< Lol.
Though, I admit, a lot of them are srsly homosexual.

No I wasn't being sarcastic, Alzi. Omg you called me Kas. <3 I like/d PH and ST, but they did get a little repetitive/boring from mid-way. Especially ST. But I thought it was a great game all-in-all.

Tibs, I would give you the link to place I dl my DS games but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't do it here, lolol.

Revenant Wings was pretty bleh imo as well. FFT is great. <3 But it's a PS1 game, lol. FFTA was so gaaayyy... But Ritz was kool. <3
I think, though, that FF4 was average at best, despite me spending at lest 25-30 hours into it.
TWEWY is good, play it! <3 It's just a battle system that has a steep learning curve.
Also... Trauma Centre 1 tells you how to do everything. It's not hard, just keep at it. c:

Sirias

Smash Champion
I just sent you a message, Tiiiiiibsy.

You know, I really liked TWEWY, and then I remembered my brother played it ages ago when it came out in Japanese and I found out he had 100%ed it.
So I stopped trying to 100% it. :C

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You should get Bomberman. It's like 8 players with only using one cartridge :O
Oh god, how'd I forget this. One of the first DS games I bought. Was amazing fun (especially in voice activated bombs. You died? Yell a bunch and make your friends kill themselves >:D

Scabe

Successful Businessman
The worst and best thing about the game is the Taunt system. :p

In the Bomberman game that I got, one of the taunts is like the sound of a dying rat. Imagine playing the game over WiFi where people spam those taunts. LOL

Top Bottom