• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

:034:

Smash Hero
Oh come on Zook! That's just not fair. It's obvious to see which pieces are digital or handdrawn. IC3R's even has the lines still showing. >_>

But fine, I'll edit my post.

matt4300

Smash Ace
lol, neither of my submissions are in the current entries for fox...

ok mine

Hand Drawn: IC3R
Digital: mit
Other: -
Creative: bitter romantic
Overall: Ange

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hah I got a vote thanks ^^

My votes are
Hand-Drawn: Ic3r
Digital:Matt's Jeet-Kune-Do (If I'm aloud to vote for that, I'm a bit confuzzled)
Creative: Bitter Romantic
Overall: Ange

Good luck everyone :laugh:

matt4300

Smash Ace
DIGITAL
Matt, hurry and edit your post so that I can vote for you D:
WAIT WHAT???? you want me to post them agin? edit wich post? the one above this one??? wtf

EDIT: omg wtf its PS i said that before I ALWAYS USE PS.. and always will. jesus

(DONE IN PS, PS MEANS DIGITAL. THERE IS NO PHYSICAL PS!!!)

(DONE IN PS,PS MEANS DIGITAL. THERE IS NO PHYSICAL PS!!!))

DIGITAL

Ange

Smash Lord
matt, edit your post that has both of your Fox entries in it so it says "DIGITAL" at the top/bottom of it, so it will be counted!

Edit: According to Zook I believe, you havta say which category it belongs to, not only saying which programs you used.

matt4300

Smash Ace
matt, edit your post that has both of your Fox entries in it so it says "DIGITAL" at the top/bottom of it, so it will be counted!

Edit: According to Zook I believe, you havta say which category it belongs to, not only saying which programs you used.
So? what does this mean i have been disqualified from the begining?

I edited my last post. there shouldnet be any guessing when I type Photo shop, agin there is no physical ps therefore it could only ever be digital.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
For the person that said it wasn't fair, they're right. You have to remember that it's equal though, and being lazy with your submission is no viable excuse! Just get your stuff in in time guys, lotsa good pieces are disqualified because of tardiness and incorrect format.

Anyway, here are my votes:

Hand-Drawn: Moozle
Digital: Bitter Romantic
Overall: Bitter Romantic

I love your stuff Bitter.

Ange

Smash Lord
So? what does this mean i have been disqualified from the begining?

I edited my last post. there shouldnet be any guessing when I type Photo shop, agin there is no physical ps therefore it could only ever be digital.
I know, but I guess we all should just follow the rules and live with them for now. :/

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I've fixed the OP, I think. Please say if I missed anyone!

Also, because I feel like throughing you guys a bone... Next week is Meta Knight. Why?

Notice how I made the link red. Red team is made completely of Uber Pokemon. Meta Knight is Uber.

matt4300

Smash Ace
AHHHH!!! The one you got in the op is fat head fox lee ^o^ I will fix this my self if i can still find the page

EDIT: fixed and thx zook ^_^

IC3R

Smash Lord
Anyway, here are my votes:

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

This is an OUTRAGE!!!! >:O (j/k lulz)

=========
HAND-DRAWN - Moozle

DIGITAL - Matt4300's Jeet Kune Do Master

OTHER - None

MOST CREATIVE - Bitter Romantic

BEST OVERALL - Matt4300's Jeet Kune Do Master

Ange

Smash Lord
Notice how I made the link red. Red team is made completely of Uber Pokemon. Meta Knight is Uber.
Then my last guess was right in terms of character, but the reason was a different one.

ANYWAY, voting!

Hand-drawn: IC3R
Digital: Mit
Other: -
Most Creative: Bitter Romantic
Overall: matt4300 (Jeet Kune Do Master)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ok, well...here goes.

Hello, I'm kinda new to DWYP, but I may not do so badly.

Can I vote or not, and when does week 9 start?
you can vote now. The polls end like at 11:59 Eastern Time. Week 9 starts tommorow and ends at 11:59 Eastern. However if you want to start on your MK art creation you can start now and post early.

Ange

Smash Lord
Its already allowed to send in entries for the next week when its Sunday?

Personally, I prefer the air I think its better if it starts on Mondays, so the voting wont be cluttered up with entries.

tsu-money

Smash Cadet
Hand-drawn: IC3R
Digital: Ange
Most Creative: Bitter Romantic
Overall: matt4300 (Jeet Kun Do Master)

Great job and good luck to everyone!

matt4300

Smash Ace
hmm, MK is alot more fun than lucario might have been. I'm probley going to do a full sized human esque version and a regular puff ball version mabye high fiveing darth vader lol

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
Oh, smack! I knew I'd be too distracted to submit anything for Fox's week. Bleh, oh well. It was totally worth it.

Digital: Flying Dutchman
Overall: Flying Dutchman

matt4300

Smash Ace
****, I am gonna be house sitting for someone all week so I cant participate in this one. but I did finish the rough sketch if anyone wants to see what I was gonna work on.

since I won't be here monday I will just post it now.

OH OH if I can't get it colored by tonight does some one wanna colab on MK by coloring and or finishing this pic???
DIGITAL... just let me know and i will pm the ps file

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Matt, you should take your picture down before anyone else sees, unless it really is okay with Zook you post it now. I'm sure it is...I hope it is. Just incase he decides not to count it, post it again later or whatever.

It's cool though.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
****, I am gonna be house sitting for someone all week so I cant participate in this one. but I did finish the rough sketch if anyone wants to see what I was gonna work on.

since I won't be here monday I will just post it now.

OH OH if I can't get it colored by tonight does some one wanna colab on MK by coloring and or finishing this pic???
DIGITAL... just let me know and i will pm the ps file
I'm positive I've seen a pic just like this before. Maybe it was a costume.

And no colabs.

matt4300

Smash Ace
I'm positive I've seen a pic just like this before. Maybe it was a costume.

And no colabs.
Sucks about the no collabs >_>' ohwell I guess I will try and color it as fast as I can before I go to bed tonight.

I'm sorry, but I wont be here monday and wont be able to post or participate so i posted this now.... hope ya understand zook.

lol yeh i got the stance from a cosplayer girl, but i designed my own version of him.
but as you can see i didnt copy her the pic in anyway!
http://th09.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/205/f/e/Meta_Knight_Cosplay___Front_by_ivynajs.jpg

Mit

Smash Ace
Just curious but, why no collabs? O.o I mean, if both people agree to share the credit for it, I don't see anything wrong (it's not like this is any kind of big serious contest for prizes and whatnot...)

Zylar

Smash Ace
Welcome princesspeachluver13! :D :D :D (Imma just going to say PPL - lol - from now on.)
A collab is when two artists work on the same piece and submit it with both artists taking the credit.

Also, no one knows when any character will be, except Zook, the maker of this contest, unless he doesn't plan the characters too far ahead.
So we dunno when it'll be peach. :/

Top Bottom