• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
whens the deadline for bowser? id get a quick sketches up if i can still get into this.

edit: dman i missed the deadline.... any1 kno when the next topic is gunna be posted up?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I would guess before Friday. I was actually looking forward to it being updated today...if all else fails, send a message to Zook reminding him to update his thread. If the last one was Bowser, this one is probably going to be a humanoid sort character...wonder who.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I counted the votes and there were 17 people who voted. 3 people who voted however didn't vote correctly.

toondiddy
hand drawn: bitter romantic
digital: hyrus
Creative: Legretta the Quick, MASTRLINKX was a runner up
overall: Matt even though he was late

(Your overall, I don't know if this will count but it's really up to Zook.)

Dyranmahboooiii
Hand Drawn: Denzi
Digital: Fatmanonice
Most Creative: Ange
Overall: MASTERLINKX

(I don't think Fatmanonice submitted anything, I think you meant to say Legretta. This could determine who wins the digital category.)

Hyrus
Hand-Drawn: Dragonoise
Digital: Legretta the Quick
Creative: MASTRLINKX
Overall: Dragonoise

(Dragonoise wasn't hand-drawn.)

Here are the totals:

Digital

Dragonoise - 1
Legretta - 6(8)
Ange - 7
Hyrus - (1)

Hand-Drawn

Denzi - 9(10)
Bitter Romantic - 4(5)
BKupa666 - 1
(Dragonoise) - (1)

Creative

Ange - 9(10)
Ook - 1
Mastrlinkx - 1(2)
Dragonoise - 1
Legretta - (1)
Denzi - 2

Overall

Dragonoise - 3(4)
Ange - 5
Mastrlinkx - 3(4)
handsockpuppet - 1
bitter romantic - 1
Denzi - 1
(Matt) - (1)

( ) = totals if you count Dyranmahboooiii, Hyrus, and toondiddy's votes.

I could have miscounted but it looks like Denzi won Hand-Drawn and Ange won Most creative. The other 2 categories are so close that there isn't a for sure winner.

Zylar

Smash Ace
Imma still going to guess Pit.
I dunno why, but I'm extremely anxious for that week. ^^

Edit: Ah! Keto beat me to the punch.

Technically, since there aren't any ties, Zook needs to decide how to handle the votes in question.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
True, the only category that needs to be determined is Digital. Dyranmahboooiii's vote was most likely for Legretta so that would tie it. If Zook counts Dyranmahboooiii and Hyrus's vote then Legretta wins Digital. If not then Ange wins 3 categories, wow!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
More ties? Huh. We'll decide the ties in a Tiebreaker Round... Let's say during next week's voting.

Anyways, this week is LUCAS!! DRAW WITH YOUR POWER!!

Ange

Smash Lord
I won 2 or 3 categories? Wow.. :D

Week 6 is Lucas? Ill see what I can draw out of this.

EDIT: Is there a deadline? Just want to make sure I will not miss it.

ndayday

BRoomer
Hmm, just made this real quick. I'll probably change it, and if not I'll give the digital category a go.

Yeah...see what you get for asking for Lucas? Oh and this is hand-drawn. .____.

DyranMahBoooiii

Smash Cadet
True, the only category that needs to be determined is Digital. Dyranmahboooiii's vote was most likely for Legretta so that would tie it. If Zook counts Dyranmahboooiii and Hyrus's vote then Legretta wins Digital. If not then Ange wins 3 categories, wow!
Oh.. Sorry for the mistake there, yes, I meant to vote for Legretta. Didn't notice the quote box.

:034:

Smash Hero
I have a pretty interesting idea... I hate Lucas, so I'll just change him enough so I'll like him a little bit more, hehe.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Um so I have absolutly no knowledge of what earthbound is about XD But,what I thought was at least, a cool idea came into my head and so here is my entry for Lucas.

(Entries actually as I didn't know if the first one has enough "lucas" to count)

WARNING thses images may harm your eyes! o_O

It certainly harmed theirs xD

Didn't quite give the vibe I was looking for in this one :/ I was more attempting to go for the "lol manly man " look. It's close but not as good as the first one. If you watch Full metal Alchemist you know what I'm talking about.

This is for hand drawn. If I can only have one I want to count the first one if it's enough to be allowed XD

Also if they're too big please say so,and I'll fix it immediatly.

ndayday

BRoomer
How do you guys like this one?!

It's Elvi--I mean, Lucas. Digital.

matt4300

Smash Ace
oh, muhahahha I know what im doing... >:D I just hope I do it before someone eles does

EDIT: Ok I was gonna do a pic of lucas flexing dressed like jonny brovo, while jonny stands there doing that awsome eyebrow raise thing, but that just seemed to easy.

So I did this. For the earthbound/mother fans heh... I took some artistic libertys on the masked mans clothes. Hmmm I might still do the jonny if im bored... digital

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
After browsing through these beautiful Lucas entries, I've realized that I'm going to need to pull off something a bit... unique if I want to stand out at all.

Presenting Abstract Lucas!

Made with a black Sharpie and a pencil on white paper. Hand-drawn, that is. Notice the hexagons.

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
Well, well. Everyone seems so alive this week.

I don't have a lot of free time this week, but I'll submit something quick just for the fun of it. The more the merrier, right?

Digital

EDIT: Now with squartastic background.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap everyone is stepping it up this week. I can't think of anything for Lucas yet.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
LOl Dedede

matt, superb artwork as always. ^^

IC3R, that's a really cool pose. great drawing.:bigthumbu

lol Zook that definatly is original. :laugh: Staring at it though,it looks kinda of freaky o_o And what's this about best upsamsh =win? XD

Dragonoise, yours looks like it's right out of a comic book. The way you shaded makes it unique imo. But I think It might have looked cooler if you had given it a background of some sort.

IC3R

Smash Lord
would it be alright to post something 'potentially inappropriate'?
he's fully clothed :O
I hope to God it has nothing to do with the stick or snake...

Bitter Romantic + "potentially inappropriate" + little boy = Cover your eyes, Billy!

btw, I drew hexagons. Me ftw.

Top Bottom