• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Light Capsule - Video and Critique Thread

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
You have to be very patient when fighting Paluetena. Make good use of every second you get because the matches could easily go to time out.

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
Another Combo Vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-mlEb5Lxo

I'll be churning these out like butter in the next little while. Almost done the third one. Trying to buckle down and clear out those 200+ GB of recordings.

Some recent uploads. I got faster internet so it only takes about 5 minutes per video instead of 50 xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pt6oypz6xg Ryu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZL_TPAvkrI Roy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPvaR2Si82g ZSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEGSL-9NMZY ZSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtYG7paQKo Diddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21n4-3xkFM4 Mario

There's some combo vid moments in most of these : )

I'd like to try and get more active here. Critiquing videos and making tutorial videos. I don't know if I should make one all encompassing video or do it in sections. Neutral, Edge Guarding, Chasing...

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I get frustrated just watching sets like this. This isn't going to be a wall of positivity and rainbows, so get out now you if want to believe that this is somehow even or slightly bad.

At Pound, I actually got to fight Larry Lurr, so I have some experience to go off of with this critique. First, Lurr's advice that Scatt use leaf shield more was on the mark. Against high level Fox players, I haven't found anything else that gets us back to neutral with even meager reliability. He's just too fast, and you see it in this set. Fox can throw out three or four different attacks just while you're trying to land with a single air dodge, and when you both touch the ground he's at a frame advantage. Rush and b-reversing leaf shield can get you the distance you need to force Fox to do something obvious like a dash attack or uAir to stay aggressive, and a well timed air dodge can get you back to the ground. It's not totally reliable though, so you'll still need to mix up your landings. Getting a uTilt on something unsafe is going to produce most of your kills against Fox, not so much because it's strong against him, but rather because Fox's speed closes out your other options and makes even bAir very unsafe and hard to get out. You have to try and get the other guy to make a mistake and kill very early because there's no way to stay ahead on damage here. Edge guarding Fox is difficult because his mixups are fast, and you have to be careful that he doesn't convert a disadvantage into advantage with the shine (shine->uAir kills early). The number of hitboxes he puts out really exposes the priority weakness in our kit (in my set, he uAir'd THROUGH a hard knuckle), so you're pretty much stuck on defense. I'm not sure what else there is to say...he beats us really bad. Scatt made a good run of it though, and save for improving his defensive play with leaf shield, I'm not sure there is much else he could have done to win those games. Lurr made a few big mistakes with uTilt spam. It's an AMAZING option and is super safe, but Mega Man is one of the few who can punish it really hard on a power shield, and that's how Scatt got all his kills. If Lurr cleans that up and doesn't get careless, he'll be looking at two stock games even against Scatt.

Scatt laid things out pretty well in the interview, and it pretty much mirrors what I posted in the metal blade thread. Mega Man relies on his neutral, and when he loses neutral, he's sunk. Many people still don't understand how to fight Mega Man properly and exploit his weaknesses yet. I'm not sure how Scatt plans to work around this, and he doesn't really indicate how he thinks our meta can advance. His admission that Shiek is still a showstopper along with Lurr's performance should have certain people on this board thinking twice about how Mega Man is a top tier competitor. As those players continue to improve their metas, and they will certainly do so at a faster rate than us, it's only going to get worse.

Megamang

Smash Lord
Something I would have liked to see more of was better ledge options. He often sat on the ledge for multiple utilt -> followups. Because megaman is heavy and because it hits you from lower than Fox, he gets basically whatever aerial he wants from the utilts. Usually either uair if it will kill, or bair if it'll set you up in a bad position. Yea, there is no right answer and Fox will hit you sometimes, but hanging on the ledge and getting utilted is the wrong answer every time. Scatt was scared that Lurr would read his options and instead gave fox free swipes at him (utilt + bair is ridiculous option coverage at the ledge)

Scatt was doing well when he was using single pellets, butt Lurr adapted to that pretty well. Here he'd do better if he mixed it up some, which he was slowly figuring out in the end. As you said, Leaf Shield got a lot of work done when it was out. Fox in general really doesn't like Shield, so having leaves up makes this even stronger.

While it isn't in Mega's favor, i'm not ready to call it hopeless. We have to remember that Larry Lurr makes everyone but about 8 players look like total crap while he just covers everything. He is an amazing player, and he makes it seem like Fox barely loses any MUs when he has a lot of rather meh MUs. I'd like to see Scatt vs someone more on his level, like Xzax or Megafox or any of the other American foxes not named LarryLurr.

Yea, fox does have mixups to recover, but to win you have to get something going offstage. Scatt never once converted offstage to kills, as you said everything came from a powershield -> utilt. Fox's utilt isn't totally safe, so hitting powershield -> utilt is pretty damn powerful on him and can get you kills early, so definitely commit the utilt to muscle memory when you hear the ping. Fishing for powershields in general is really great in the MU, because Fox is throwing out a lot of pseudo-safe stuff (tilts, nair, dash attack [pretty unsafe tbh], AC uair) and because he really doesn't get much from his grab. With how little Scatt got grabbed, i'd like to see him go to the ground with shield/held metal blade/leaf shield a lot more, ala Kamemushi. Again, Lurr is really scary and getting grabbed by him converts to lots of damage, but these aren't really all combos as much as him just going in hard.

Hanging on the ledge with a leaf shield is really nice, especially if you are holding a metal blade, to guard fox. If you cut off his horizontal options, he has to go low... and if he ever drops below stage level, you should be able to either net a kill or force a tech at the very least. If you hit with metal blade offstage, he loses precious height and has to commit to another slow firefox, meaning you should be able to nab him with bair or even fair if you are desperate.

Nair near the ledge can put him in this situation.

Fox's airspeed sucks, so make sure you make every juggle count. Make every interaction risky for him by forcing him to the ledge. Fox covers the ledge with ridiculous prowess, so you MUST convert offstage to kills sometimes or you'll just lose overall, because he does pierce through in neutral pretty easily.

I'm still working on the MU, but these are my thoughts so far.

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
I for one think Mega Man vs Fox is in Megas favour. I like what Megamang Megamang said above. On the stage we def have advantage, so much that you have to mess up your options in neutral for fox to hit you. I just think that Larry is a bigger player then Scatt. Witch he should be because he has way more experience vs top players. Scatt doesn't and will improve when he get to play more games vs the top 10 players both in friendlies and in tournament.

Megamang

Smash Lord
I'm glad scatt stuck with trying to learn as much as he can with Megaman rather than trying Cloud, who is traditionally considered to beat fox. That should tell us he feels it isnt hopeless. Lurr is a murderer lol.

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Sleek Media Sleek Media I think we lose to Sheik.... but just barley. Though last couple weeks I find this MU rather even. No other negative MUs. Id say its even vs all other top tiers. And some of them are in our favour by a bit. Cloud and Ryu you can always lose against cause of 2 stocks and the nature of Limit break and Ruy combos. But both of theses MUs are besides that a lot in our favour. There just isn't a char that I lose neutral against, not even close. Because of that big big big neutral advantage we have it always feels like I am in charge over all the MUs. I will try to record some games so you can understand what it is I do in neutral.

Dezmu Dezmu only reason you are struggling is because you don't pellet like you should and because of that this MU becomes rather hard. Mega Man just isn't very good without the pellet strings in neutral. I will save a replay vs Mario and you can see what you should be doing.

Last edited:

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Sleek Media Sleek Media I think we lose to Sheik.... but just barley. Though last couple weeks I find this MU rather even. No other negative MUs. Id say its even vs all other top tiers. And some of them are in our favour by a bit. Cloud and Ryu you can always lose against cause of 2 stocks and the nature of Limit break and Ruy combos. But both of theses MUs are besides that a lot in our favour. There just isn't a char that I lose neutral against, not even close. Because of that big big big neutral advantage we have it always feels like I am in charge over all the MUs. I will try to record some games so you can understand what it is I do in neutral.

Dezmu Dezmu only reason you are struggling is because you don't pellet like you should and because of that this MU becomes rather hard. Mega Man just isn't very good without the pellet strings in neutral. I will save a replay vs Mario and you can see what you should be doing.
Generally I do well vs Mario players, Mario basically needs to get in to do anything and usually I do a good job walling him out, this isn't the best example of that of course. What I was looking for was more or less some input on things I was missing and I think I just got that haha.

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
Dezmu Dezmu

I would say replace some of those MB throws with pellets, especially at close range. Running back slightly and MB throw backwards is a bad idea. I would suggest dropping that almost entirely. Same with CB at close range.

I know it's a hard habit but try to rely on rolling less or doing it needlessly. Overall not using it too much though.

You are stationary a lot, making you an easy target. Try short hopping all your projectiles. It helps you keep mobile. It can help you land it as it will go over some other attacks, and also hit the top of the char where their shield might have an opening. If they are jumping or midair it has a better chance. There will be some cases where you want it standing, but it's best to make it a habit and do it all the time. You can jump away and throw it at them, making it less likely you will get punished. It works really well for LS. I use the cstick to throw it in the opposite direction, works better than trying to push the left stick in the opposite direction. I find often even if you do, the LS throws the wrong way.

Not enough pellets is right. Also remember to jump after the third standing pellet so you aren't stationary.

You should rethink your use of dtilt. You use it a bit too often, throwing it out in neutral. It's not safe at all. I've pretty much put that move aside and only really use it as a combo chase and occasional mixup. I don't even edge guard with it anymore, although using it to edge guard is cool. I find there are better options for edge guard.

Overall I would suggest you try and be more safe and use safer options while keeping mobile.

Get a little more aggressive with your LS edge guarding. Standing at the ledge is nice but won't do much but tack on dmg and possibly get them to make a mistake in their next getup attempt. If someone grabs the ledge run off the ledge, hugging the ledge, and mash jump. You can often hit them with a leaf, which gets them off the ledge, then footstool them. If not you simply jump back on stage. Some chars like Mario are hard to LS gimp to death cause of their upB hitbox so you want to try gimp them before they are in position to grab the ledge with the upB, farther out. Instead of trying to jump on them from directly above, try and be off to the side a bit so the leaves can still hit them but your not in harms way.

Work in some autocancelled dairs and MB zdrops too!

Here's a vid against a really good Mario

Last edited:

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Nice points coming from Rush 2112 Rush 2112 ! My best advice though fighting Mario is never start an approach in neutral. 2 things happen then. First Mario approaches and all his options gets naired sweetspotted on reaction. From there you just carry him offstage or sneak in hard to read up airs. The next thing that happens is that Mario will find that he has no way to compete vs Mega Man and will start to fireball you. Then you just run in power shield nair string him or use an option that fits depending on what the Mario player does. After I found this out I started to completely body Mario every time I play vs one.

Megamang

Smash Lord
He still should have bair, fludd, dair, and cape in neutral to make life difficult. SHAD -> aerial is good to get past zoning, and Mario is hard to get out once he gets in. FLUDD is also super powerful (check out some posts by DunnoBro on the mario boards, he has done an astounding amount of labwork) and not utilized fully yet.

Mario does have pretty bad deadzone a little in front of him, since his only aerial poke with moderate range is bair. Try and abuse this.

Good Mario will also use cape a lot, its like a front facing bair that can straight up end your stock if you jump into it at the wrong time. Slash Claw should outrange his whole kit, but isn't safe on landing.

Grabs hurt, try and play proactive and keep him out. Its a tough MU, but definitely winneable.

He can struggle to kill, but at the same time rage mario is ludicrous and can get stupid kills on you at any point. If you are holding in, or get hit with a well placed uair to a raged out Mario, you can outright die, especially on platform stages. Once he uses his upB its unlikely you'll gimp him; instead get at him with nair or bair before he can snap right to the ledge.

Don't try and play airdodge games with him near the ceiling, especially with rage and doubly especially on low ceilings/near the ceiling on 3 platforms stages. Something dumb can happen like uair then jump up B killing you by hitting you once, or you airdodge and he dairs and the last hit hits you out of the endlag of your airdodge, also killing you. If he throws you up and you jump away to escape this trap, he can descend while charging FLUDD, or if he has some charge he can launch you offstage without a jump. Here trading with Cape or Fair will kill you... Mario is one of the best comeback characters, be vigilant because what he lacks in kill confirms he makes up for in stupid kill options. Dsmash is frame 5 I believe and can also end you if you don't have a jump, the back hit is moderately safe and quite strong.

Last edited:

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Bair, nair and dair gets countered on reaction. You pellet like this when Mario approaches. Sh pellet backwards. If mario approaches during this be it dash attack or any aerial approach it gets clipped by your backwards sh pellet. Then you just reverse in the air for the next pellet to hit witch will be a low nair pellet and that will connect to the third and final sh pellet nair. You will sweetspot also.

Cape sometimes gets you ofc, but excessive use of it and its easy to punish.

FLUDD technology I haven't encountered so I don't know.

Megamang

Smash Lord
He still has ways to weasel in. Yes, that will work, but if you keep giving him ground on a safe approach he'll push you to the ledge and end your life. SHAD -> aerial or FHAD -> aerial can pass thru, and once he gets in it can be really really hard to shake him if he knows his combos, chases, and frame traps.

PP -> powershield -> bair or even RAR -> aerial, RAR -> airdodge... he has ways to get in. If he dodges past your poorly executed pellet string and hits a uair, your life gets pretty painful since you don't have **** to shake him.

FLUDD is actually ridiculous by the way, you should get someone who knows how to do it to have some rounds with you. Mario gets to charge this ****, and he can shield before most people, and this option gives him LOTS of crazy options. Charing FLUDD can instantly be a SH fireball, any aerial, SHAD, usmash, utilt...

He gets to shoot it and say 'you have to play the landing game now' and its really hard to not get cycle'd or hit. Sitting at the ledge charging it is crazy powerful. Ledge attack or neutral stand gets fludded, jump gets you sent way back and fludded, possibly sans jump. Ledge Roll gets usmash'd on reaction. Jumping down and rising with pellets is really risky, and on reaction just gets fludded hard, or even powershield your nair -> grab, powershield -> dsmash.

This starts off as 'whatever' level powerful, but with rage it just gets stupid. In a close game, if you can't close out the stock by 150 FLUDD basically outneutrals you. Sure you hit a pellet or something, but he is charging it while canceling into shield into smashes, grabs, or aerials. You get blasted, especially if he SH's it (he doesn't slide back and can actually move towards you while firing, or aim down) and you have to play VS him at the ledge and it gets scary as **** because you *have* to do something about FLUDD charge but you don't really have any good options, you have to outplay him and he has a tool that covers SO MANY of your options and even if you read it you can't punish if he does it right.

Oh yea, and if he gets the first kill then his combo game is actually insane, you can't DI down at the start so your weight just gets you absoluted smacked around if he lands another hit. And its damn hard to kill him if he knows the MU. Dair can 1) pick up your blade and 2) cancel out pellets and 3) hit you, its an absurd button.

Last edited:

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Interesting with the FLUDD stuff. Getting put at the ledge is a weak point of MM for sure so I get what you mean. In my games though I manage to push Mario not the other way around. Need to play vs a top Mario to feel what its like. Im at a level now where I win around 90%+ of all my games online. Im open to change my view once I encounter a Mario that can beat me ofc. I also see that I am the only one who pellet the way I do of all the Mega Mans I have watched. So I might be on to something really good.

For example Kamemushi vs Filip in the last Umebura, Kamemushi won 2-1 but for me his neutral was way worse then mine in that game vs Mario. But his MB game was great.

I think we strongly win neutral vs Mario and all other chars in the cast and contest it with Sheik only. Only thing balancing us is dmg output outside of certain Up air combos, Mb combos etc. Though I am not saying we win big time more like its even but we control the outcome by nature of our neutral.

Vs this FLUDD edge guard would drop down wait for FLUDD rush into DJ mix ups work maybe? Atleast used as mix up so the Mario gets upset and will start covering other options as well so you can start doing som normal get ups etc.

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Some games I played on Anther's today looking for more flaws in my play to take note of, writing them all down on a piece of paper so maybe I can improve upon them more easily from now on.

As I wrote stuff down, there's a couple things I'm already aware of and have already been thinking of solutions:
  • I thirst for grabs too often (although I do think I should implement pivot grabs since I almost never use them)
  • Made slipshod use of MB in these videos and mostly just tossed them straightforward and at inappropriate times
  • Overuse of falling Uair, underuse of Crash Bomber
  • Not enough offstage harassment

And plenty more where that came from, but won't type it all cuz I'm tired. Idk why but it feels like I'm pretty inconsistent somehow. In my actual locals I tend to fare just fine and typically place around the upper median side or sometimes even top 17-8 (depending on turnout). But when I stepped onto Anther's here today, I felt like t shifted into autopilot and was making a fool of myself in these. I don't always play this badly, but today I just dunno what happened and some of these habits feel really hard to break. Anyhoo, if you think you can see something I don't, laying it on me is appreciated as long as you're nice about it.

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Some stuff that will make you improve is faster and better movement when pelleting. Make sure you get them to follow your pattern and then do something else like a throw or up tilt or Uairs and bairs after your third pellet. You come to sticky stops and lose to much momentum. Also makes you predictable. Also when you hit certain of your pellets you don't capitalize on hit confirm for moving in and start doing dmg. when doing the Sh falling Uair in neutral fade backwards so you are close to impossible to punish. Take your bair dmg and the good follow ups on throws. Don't fish for kill just do more safe dmg and kill comes to you. Edge guarding and punishing get ups were not so good. But omg online so yeah don't count.

On a plus side you just need a little more to become great. You got a lot of the good stuff down.

Last edited:

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Dezmu Dezmu

I would say replace some of those MB throws with pellets, especially at close range. Running back slightly and MB throw backwards is a bad idea. I would suggest dropping that almost entirely. Same with CB at close range.

I know it's a hard habit but try to rely on rolling less or doing it needlessly. Overall not using it too much though.

You are stationary a lot, making you an easy target. Try short hopping all your projectiles. It helps you keep mobile. It can help you land it as it will go over some other attacks, and also hit the top of the char where their shield might have an opening. If they are jumping or midair it has a better chance. There will be some cases where you want it standing, but it's best to make it a habit and do it all the time. You can jump away and throw it at them, making it less likely you will get punished. It works really well for LS. I use the cstick to throw it in the opposite direction, works better than trying to push the left stick in the opposite direction. I find often even if you do, the LS throws the wrong way.

Not enough pellets is right. Also remember to jump after the third standing pellet so you aren't stationary.

You should rethink your use of dtilt. You use it a bit too often, throwing it out in neutral. It's not safe at all. I've pretty much put that move aside and only really use it as a combo chase and occasional mixup. I don't even edge guard with it anymore, although using it to edge guard is cool. I find there are better options for edge guard.

Overall I would suggest you try and be more safe and use safer options while keeping mobile.

Get a little more aggressive with your LS edge guarding. Standing at the ledge is nice but won't do much but tack on dmg and possibly get them to make a mistake in their next getup attempt. If someone grabs the ledge run off the ledge, hugging the ledge, and mash jump. You can often hit them with a leaf, which gets them off the ledge, then footstool them. If not you simply jump back on stage. Some chars like Mario are hard to LS gimp to death cause of their upB hitbox so you want to try gimp them before they are in position to grab the ledge with the upB, farther out. Instead of trying to jump on them from directly above, try and be off to the side a bit so the leaves can still hit them but your not in harms way.

Work in some autocancelled dairs and MB zdrops too!

Here's a vid against a really good Mario

As always, thanks dude, it's been a while since we played XD. I took a break for a while so I need to really start sharpening my skills and playing smarter.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
That's not to say, but as flashy as we could want to be (we manage it once in a while), Mega Man isn't a fast character and has limited approach options, with more or less unreliable Kill Setups (I do know about MB -> UTilt / Footstool -> ZDrop MB -> Footstool -> Jab Lock -> Whatever you want , don't worry) and poor damage output, so games can take a bit of time. Which is fine as long as you can stand it .:079:

(Edited because Slowpoke seemed to be more fitting than a Magikarp. I don't know which Gen 1 Pokemon is the slowest...)

Last edited:

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
You guys will even play devil's advocate for sharing recordings that look like they were shot by someone hiding in the closet. Have fun watching that ****.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
...I NEVER talked about that video in my post, so if you could just take what I said what I said for what it is supposed to be...
Not to mention, the other guys did complain about the filter. We can watch Potato-Filmed movies, but that filter seems to be a whole lot of trouble.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Wreck33 Wreck33
Can you please post some footage of your mega man?
You talk about mega man's neutral as if it's some unstoppable wall. You also give very vague explanations as to why mega man is the top tier you see him as.

I keep seeing you say "you haven't mastered the pellet strings" in this thread, but what does that even mean? That blanket statement doesn't help when unexplained.

You also seem to have a crazy high opinion of your own pellet game. I'm highly curious as to what this looks like.

Last edited:

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Nu~ Nu~ yes I will post some games soon. I can also explain to you in a DM. I do indeed have a great pellet game I don't explain it here in public to everybody because I feel some people don't deserve the knowledge that I busted my ass finding out. Its is almost impossible to win neutral vs mega man with my techs. Only needles can contest it. With out needles Sheik gets destroyed in neutral vs Mega Man with my tech. If I play vs a Sheik that don't spam needles and try to hit me with fairs or nairs in neutral gets naired all the time and carried of the stage.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Nu~ Nu~ yes I will post some games soon. I can also explain to you in a DM. I do indeed have a great pellet game I don't explain it here in public to everybody because I feel some people don't deserve the knowledge that I busted my *** finding out. Its is almost impossible to win neutral vs mega man with my techs. Only needles can contest it. With out needles Sheik gets destroyed in neutral vs Mega Man with my tech. If I play vs a Sheik that don't spam needles and try to hit me with fairs or nairs in neutral gets naired all the time and carried of the stage.
Ah, I understand. I'll definitely wait for those videos

I would love for you to explain your pellet game to me in a DM as well.

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
For the people that find it hard to land Bair after Dthrow. I can explain that. After Dthrow the key is to act on first possible frame and that you don't get any movement backwards when Raring. To be effective with that I find that buffering the rar by pressing diagonal up for the turnaround, just a quick tap and then go fast to the side and slide input the jump-attack makes it easy and you get those Kamemushi looking down throw-bairs combos. This is also the way to go when you wanna connect item thrown aerial MB into rar bairs. This is something great great and I can't stress it enough how important this is to learn since it absolutely is one of our best kill confirms. Almost no Mega Mans use this ever. Only one I know use it well would be Kamemushi.

Its also good to get used to tapping diagonal up for turnarounds so you can use it in neutral for up tilts and such.

This following string makes use of it and is really effective for landing kills or just doing big damage.
Full jump, throw metal blade downwards. Pick up the blade on landing with this pellet string. ftilt-ftilt-sh nair. Start the string so you cross up the opponents shield on the SH nair. before landing on the ground on the SH nair zdrop the blade on their shield then immediately do the pivot by pressing diagonal up and now you can go for the up tilt. Very often they let go of shield here and get hit or you get a shield break but not always and you can get punished. If you wanna go safer just pivot grab or do a cool sh bair MB pickup. if you hit them with the zdrop the bair combos also the pivot up tilt combos on zdrop hit and you also pick up blade for a nice edge guard pressure situation.

Last edited:

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Nu~ Nu~ I do indeed have a great pellet game I don't explain it here in public to everybody because I feel some people don't deserve the knowledge that I busted my *** finding out.
And they say I'm not a team player. I'm gonna call BS on this anyway. Of course I'd like to be proven wrong, but everything you've posted so far suggests that you're just punching under your weight class.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
I wish I could upload some clips or matches of my Mega Man, but I don't have all the stuff that I need in order to do that just yet. :(

Wreck33 Wreck33 You sir have me very intrigued on how good your tech seems to be particularly your lemon game. The way you describe how ridiculous his tech tools are in the neutral makes it seem like he has a top 2 neutral in the entire game. Whenever you do get the chance to upload some matches, I hope you won't mind if I might end up nitpicking a little bit since you seem to have a lot knowledge that a lot of other Mega Mains don't have and would like to see it unfold in action.

Sleek Media Sleek Media Well, you yourself aren't exactly giving one the impression that you have a team player's mentality by being negative and demanding someone to show evidence right this second or else that person is a fraud so...

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I wish I could upload some clips or matches of my Mega Man, but I don't have all the stuff that I need in order to do that just yet. :(

Wreck33 Wreck33 You sir have me very intrigued on how good your tech seems to be particularly your lemon game. The way you describe how ridiculous his tech tools are in the neutral makes it seem like he has a top 2 neutral in the entire game. Whenever you do get the chance to upload some matches, I hope you won't mind if I might end up nitpicking a little bit since you seem to have a lot knowledge that a lot of other Mega Mains don't have and would like to see it unfold in action.

Sleek Media Sleek Media Well, you yourself aren't exactly giving one the impression that you have a team player's mentality by being negative and demanding someone to show evidence right this second or else that person is a fraud so...
Well, look at this way: When someone's been saying how good a character is despite being deemed mid-tier, and them saying how great they are, you kinda want some proof.

Last edited:

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna post vids soon. I was busy with other stuff. Tried to do it fast last night but didn't have a youtube account but tomorrow or so I will post. I think its like this. I have some of the best techs off all mega mains but for sure not smash fundamentals. Im a casual player I don't go tourneys or anything like this. Im 37 years old and can't invest time like that anymore. Under the course of my life though I have since xbox live first got online been WC in 4 different games. Both in fps, fighting game, tennis game, and a racing game. Also I was a rank 1 Merciless Gladiator in world of warcraft. for the only full season I played that game. I know how to analyse video games and also I know what it takes to break down and be mentally fit to be on top. Im not out their to claim I'm a monster player in this game because I dont compete in this game. Also I gladly explain if people ask me to in private unless I have reasons not to want to share anything with that person.

Top Bottom