• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dplode (something new?)

SNk.

Smash Rookie
Hello people..
Im SNk.
A German/Turkish Snake lal(who actually cares!?)

I think i found a new just for teh lulz tech.
BUT i already used it one time in a match and my m8 was like WTF YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ!?
I call it the DPlode ^^
when you place a mine and your enemy is near it just grab him and do a Dthrow..
after the mine is exploding you can actually GRAB HIM AGAIN and starting to tech him..
that actually makes with a normal mine and without pummel 38% + the tech after it..

so what do you think about it?

napZzz

Smash Hero
It seems a little situational but it would be cool if you can pull it off. Some people might shrug it off as worthless or be *** holes and post the OH I ALREADY KNEW THIS ROFLROFLROFL but I'd like to know every little thing I can. Good find.

SNk.

Smash Rookie
It seems a little situational but it would be cool if you can pull it off. Some people might shrug it off as worthless or be *** holes and post the OH I ALREADY KNEW THIS ROFLROFLROFL but I'd like to know every little thing I can. Good find.
i mean thats why i call it a just for teh lulz tech.!
But when you have that situation, whats not going to happen often i think.
Then pull this off!
not just because its coolness, ist a guaranteed 38% damage and you can tech him after that..
and your enemy will be like WTF!..
I think its even a guaranteed finisher if you have a fresh U-tilt, you can hit your enemy with it and win a stock or the game ;)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
If your too close to the mine you might get caught in the blast range, but yeah, this is a good way to deal damage.

If your opponent is at a high damage and you think you can kill him with the mine try pummeling to force a ground release right on the mine.

Superspright

Smash Lord
That's pretty interesting. It is highly situational--but it is nice to know that you can deal tremendous damage like that with just a dthrow.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
yea thats cool to know but i knew cause of the DDD thng like susa said. still though the awesomest **** was when ally grab released wes' sonic into mine lmao that shiz was 2 good.

i would have foward threw since they hit the floor but since ally grab release im guessing that was the better option.

heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT7I50KkY#movie_player

got to 7:09 its lol

SNk.

Smash Rookie
yea thats cool to know but i knew cause of the DDD thng like susa said. still though the awesomest **** was when ally grab released wes' sonic into mine lmao that shiz was 2 good.

it coulda been cooler if he used the dplode because it first does more damage und looks much more awesome :b

i tested some stuff..
things i found out are:
if your enemy is hat a high % and u can do the dplode you can utilt them do their death.

Staco

Smash Champion
Does Snake need to have port prio to do this? (if the Mine hits both?)

SNk.

Smash Rookie
6Mizu (6 mewtsue?[fo' rhyme purposes only])
i explain it to you!
you gotta place a mine,
just grab your enemy in one line (with the mine),
then you gotta Dthrow (then you gotta Dthrow)
Then you can begin with the Techshow.
Just grab him again after the explosion,
dthrow again, did you got the conclusion!?
hell yea! XD

so umm just d it in 1/2 speed for it, when you cant do it in normal speed..
when you got the timing, do it faster and in normal speed, then you got it ;D

Staco, no you don't need the port priority as far as i know, because you won't get hit by your mine anyway lulz

SNk.

Smash Rookie
yup then you can dthrow tech chase him ^^
or you utilt him after the explosion..
you decide what to do :b

Punisher93

Smash Cadet
Yeah thats an WTF awsome tech.
But find it better to douple jump nair/uair him after the explosion

Hey SNk , I'm having a hard time doing it for some reason, can you explain it but more complicated :(

SNk.

Smash Rookie
Hey SNk , I'm having a hard time doing it for some reason, can you explain it but more complicated :(
its not that hard, on which point are you failing?

do it in slow motion if you can't do it..

___=stage
X=Snake
Y=Enemy
M=Mine
P=Exploded Enemy
G= Grabbed Enemy
_______X_Y_M_____ <- do a dash grab or grab him normally..when you aren't near enough to do hit your enemy, do a dashgrab when your near enough just grab him normally..
so the situation is like:

_____________XG_M______<- now do a Down throw, to hit your enemy with the mine..
watch out, when your too close, u'l get blowed up too, when your too far, your enemy will roll over it.

next after that it should be like:

_______________X_P____
or
_______________XP_____ <-* now immediately grab him again, i don't know if you can Auto Buffer hit, bt i don't think so..Don't smash the Z button, because you will use your shield by doing this. in slow mo its really easy!

the last Situation you will have is this:

______________XG_____ <-You can begin to tech your enemy with the Dthrow.

*Alternative option: You can Utilt him when he's at a high percent, so your enemy is going to die.(just to be really sure)

Good luck in grill your enemy :tnt:

(in trainingmode, you have to w8 some seconds of course, because the Mine is invincible for some frames)

Top Bottom