• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down South Jukin' - Melee's Revival - WABA-GAMES Duluth GA, Feb. 22!!!!

Jx31

Smash Ace
Man this tournament was a load of fun for me. It was great to see the Atl peeps again though, I wish more people actually enter the tournament next time around :ohwell:.

@Prac-"Man, I'm so rusty, I have a new controller, etc etc"........Then you go and get third place :mad:. It was great hanging out with you again though, I better see you around next time I'm in Columbus and it's not Friday/day when you're working/busy!

@Alpha-The hungriest (Is that even a word, I swear it isn't sometimes >.>) man on Earth! I'm telling you, make one bottle of vitamin water last ten hours like myself and you'll never go hungry at tournaments again! ......What do you mean that's not healthly?!

@Jared- We have to team up at HERB even though I feel that I don't pay enough attention in teams >.>....

@Soft-...Well you knocked me down a peg....or twenty. Either way good **** man.

@Gawess-Bleh, I forgot to remind you about our friendlies after you got done with your matches :ohwell:. Are you going to HERB?

@TRC-Playing against you was tough man but, the thing that happened to you on BF was pretty wack :(.Also, could you possibly upload that set on youtube or any other file sharing site? I haven't had any tournament videos of myself to analzye since my first tournament oh so long ago.
(The ones from Full Metal's free low tier tournament DO NOT count >.<)

@Sleepyk-Darn it Sleepy, I was hoping to avoid my Falco knocking me into losers/Out of the tournament curse this time around >.<. All kidding aside though, MM or serious friendlies at HERB my Marth vs your Falco? I'm really getting tired of this Falco thing so I'm getting off my *** and making Falco my best match up by the time HERB comes around. See you then man!

@PB&J-Good seeing and playing you again I appreciate the Fox advice as well man. When you were talking about driving plans for the March 7th tournament in NYC were you talking to me or Jared? I made a comment in the thread asking if anyone from the Atlanta area was driving up there, I wasn't sure if you saw that. If you were not talking to me sorry for being rude >.<, I realised that you may have not been talking to me after it was over.

Hopefully I can make it to the next Waba monthly no promises though, driving down the road from Columbus to Albany that late at night while half asleep is scary as ****.

See you all at HERB! (Or at the March 7th Melee tournament depending how my ride situation turns out)

chaddd

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if a tape exists of that trash everyone was calling Grand Finals?

Ja

Smash Journeyman
I had a pretty good time, and the people I brought with me to their first tournament said they enjoyed it.

Everyone I talked to was pretty chill, and it was nice to meet you (all). TRC it was good to see you again. Prac, thanks for teaming with my friend. PB&J thanks for the friendly, I'll have to take you up on that practice offer sometime. Alpha, cool meeting you, thanks for all the friendlies and that tip vs. sheik. Jeff, cool to meet you too, wish I could have played more friendlies, but it was late. I'd be willing to team with you at HERB if my buddy BillBaggins isn't going.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Jx son
yeah Battlefield was LOL

I will upload the set soon, still going through a ton of vids. Got a few clips for the combo vid with you as well, so I'll be sure to add the Battlefield moment for when I mention you in the credits (lol)

gonna be uploading a lot from this tourney, like Mike G and Chaddd wrecking my ****, and the funniest match with FullMetal ever (SUDDEN DEATH!!!!!!!)

my youtube channel user name whatever is "tekami"
nothing there yet but next few days stuff will appear

ss118

Smash Master
I'd like matches of me up as well so I can brag to my homies back home about how "well" I did ><"

I'm always red and my name varies from ARCS, <AK3, and [__]. xD

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
The matches are coming. They're coming.

I've been rendering all day, actually.

So far I got Prac vs Wes up to Cornel vs Chaddd in the finals done.

Got 2 matches of Articanus vs FMM done.

Ill probably throw everything I have done so far up 2morrow after i finish the MM. I think that's the last thing with commentary. (Other than my horrid attempted to play-by-play teams.)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Jx son
yeah Battlefield was LOL

I will upload the set soon, still going through a ton of vids. Got a few clips for the combo vid with you as well, so I'll be sure to add the Battlefield moment for when I mention you in the credits (lol)

gonna be uploading a lot from this tourney, like Mike G and Chaddd wrecking my ****, and the funniest match with FullMetal ever (SUDDEN DEATH!!!!!!!)

my youtube channel user name whatever is "tekami"
nothing there yet but next few days stuff will appear
Awesome, I'll be keeping my eyes out for them!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
eh, i have a bunch of vids that look like they could be matches, but i dont know who's playing them.

I dunno.

I DONT EVER KNOW.

The thread of videos

Now its time to go back to cakin on metaknight.

In Kirby's Avalanche.

Im too lazy to get out my copy of Puzzle Fighter, where I can actually play defense.

Kirby's Avalanche is like S64. All offense, all the time.

Top Bottom