• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down and Dirty Mafia: D6 Start

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
That clears that up. Unvote

So Gheb, you have no qualms at putting me at L-2 but you do when Bungle is put at L-2?

repeating the emphasis

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote Count

Summoner: Bunglefever, Tom, Gheb
Cello: , Chibo, Summoner
Marshy: Macman
Chibo: Steel, Cello
Bunglefever: Mayling, Marshy

Not Voting: Omni

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, March 1st at 7 PM

Steel I have no idea if your vote is real or not on scumfever.

Edit: Sorry Summoner you saw it before I was finished you should have waited a second >_>

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
KevinM, there's all sorts of things wrong with that votecount

Gheb's voted me and I'm on there twice.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Things I'd like to see soon:
Posts from Tom, Marshy, Steel and Macman.
Gheb addressing my question.
More posts in general :)

see you again in 12 or so hours.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Bungle should know better. unvote vote Bunglefever
Actually, you say I'm acting weird/differently in various games, but it's only here that you try (badly) to push people against me. Why? What's different here? It came after the others? Why would that affect your judgment?

I think Steel's vote was real, so I'm assuming that puts the Bungler at L-2.

Chibo, I voted you because I could fathom no reason why you would latch onto Marshy big hairy nipple like you did, as well as feebly poke at me. From Macman's post, though, I'm guessing that is normal activity for you, and I also got an unattached impression from other posts of yours. Also, concerning #106, why would a townie try to "act" as townie and helpful as possible, compared to, say, "be"? Why did you word it that way? Offnote: How is Cello a girl's name? Cello was the main male lead in Puppet Princess 2.

Marshy, why are you on Bungle? Do you want other people to answer all your questions? What do you think of Summoner?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
sorry Kevin it was real but for now just unvote[\b]. I was getting lots of scummoner till it seemed like he just misunderstood his post. still on phone but I'll be home tonight!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, I voted you because I could fathom no reason why you would latch onto Marshy big hairy nipple like you did, as well as feebly poke at me. From Macman's post, though, I'm guessing that is normal activity for you, and I also got an unattached impression from other posts of yours. Also, concerning #106, why would a townie try to "act" as townie and helpful as possible, compared to, say, "be"? Why did you word it that way? Offnote: How is Cello a girl's name? Cello was the main male lead in Puppet Princess 2.
Wrong again. Voted me for latching onto Marshy? If anyone were to get that from me at all it would be my comments on posts 91 and 93, which conveniently are right before Mac's post 94 which you referenced. Your vote on me was way back on post 56, conveniently right after I simply answered Marshy's questions for me (how is answering a question lathing onto him?) but targeted you. Your vote is nothing more than a big fat OMGUS vote. Atleast have the decency to admit that it is.

How many games have you played out of curiosity Cello?

By "acting," I mean that we aren't 100% sure of their alignment yet obviously. You can only be townie if we know the person is a townie, otherwise it would just be considered acting, aka doing. Idk, it's confusing wording, it could be either way. The words are somewhat interchangable.

Also, it does sort of sound like Cello_Marl could be a girl like name, couple that with your avatar, and that the show it comes from is called Puppet Princess 2 :/

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
jesus christ

this is like bootcamp for me or something. one more prod and im ****ing dead?

thanks a lot for the death sentence chibo holy **** tom get active

unvote

i find absolutely no one scummy

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tom, what do you think about Cello's reactions to me?

Has anyone been in a game with Cello before? Anyone got a link to some of his games?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
whered the hate for scumfevah go? trying to make me catch scumflu :confused: :confused:

i voted bungle for his dumb post earlier and cuz hes a good choice for a wagon. crap metagaming doesnt make me wanna change my vote and think he deserves more votes

dont care if other people answer my questions

summoner looks okay

chibo turn off your sig

fos gheb
fos tom

@kevinmod:
request that you put nonvoters in votecounts

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
i want your ugly. i want your disease

Indeed we do.

I'm going to accomplish that by hiding behind Mayling and mimicking all of her votes, because she is awesome and better than me oh god be town.

Also, May, post a vote so I can put mine down.
One time you did this as scum so dat's scary.

Summoner, what reaction are/were you expecting from me? Is/was there any response that I might have made that would honestly have affected your opinion of my alignment?
Chibo, Chibo. We've never played together (although I feel like I know you...strange). Ask me something. It'll be awesome.

I couldn't find violet...
Skim milk concentrate. Or should concentrate. It's better warm than frozen.

Less stock responses, more controversy. Summoner, who are the participants in games that you have read that are players in this game? Awkward sentence is awkward. Also, why so invisible? I can't see you...

MACMAN. BAD MACMAN. YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW.

I'm hungry. Bye.
oh hello cello townie

marshy dont tell me youre scum... ugh...

how about everything - playerlist, activity, setup, kevinmod

mayling you are south. ky is south. when in doubt, go with how you are divided in college sports. which makes you sec. south east. like tennessee, and georgia. cello you too.

omgus vote: scumonner_au
no we're midwest

Things I'd like to see soon:
Posts from Tom, Marshy, Steel and Macman.
Gheb addressing my question.
More posts in general :)

see you again in 12 or so hours.
omg you parroted me and gheb

hmm...

Also, it does sort of sound like Cello_Marl could be a girl like name, couple that with your avatar, and that the show it comes from is called Puppet Princess 2 :/
lol owned

Chibo, shut the hell up plz.
Scummoner I didn't put you at L-2.

:059:
why so mad? you think cello's town I'm assuming?

jesus christ

this is like bootcamp for me or something. one more prod and im ****ing dead?

thanks a lot for the death sentence chibo holy **** tom get active

unvote

i find absolutely no one scummy
really? no one? no one at all? :(

Nope. Vote stays on scummoner.

why so persistant?

reading gheb's early push on jungle as distancing
keep it in mind

@Chibo, cello's likely town. i'd drop whatever vendetta you have against him and scum hunt elsewhere. dat's jus' me tho.

we have to get drrrrty soon people.

people who have less posts than the mod:
Marshy 6
Tom 4
Omni 4
§teel 4

post or die :(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This goes down in history as the first OMGUS FoS!

why so mad? you think cello's town I'm assuming?
Not necessarily. Just hate reading Chibo's posts.

why so persistant?
Any problems with that?

reading gheb's early push on jungle as distancing
keep it in mind
Read it as attempt to get us out of the RVS. That'd be a lot better ;)

Hey Scumni aka Mr. Activity Guru you got any wise words for us? You're surprisingly quiet so far. What's up with that?
Marshy, who's the play and why?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Aight, just got in Philly. Gonna' unpack and read up. Thanks for waitin' guys.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
ok notes while rereading

Summoner is GG, but really **** annoying.
Mac is a gg. Taking hand immediately. Lol @ chibo rant. Tho' I agree.
At Post #120, Summoner is overcentralizing and not letting enough people talk. Hard to get reads.
Huh @ Tom finding no one scummy. now that i think about it i can blame him

im getting gg from summoner, gheb, and cello. oh an definitely mac. hand has been taken.
marshy is being marshy
jungle's "too townie" comment was ********. happy with wagon on him. nothing to lynch him over tho and hes not really responding to the wagon
steel is non-existent. is he V/LA?

so mayling and cello are siblings. pics or it didnt happen

chibo rubs me the right way

yea im agreeing with tom. not finding much scummy behavior

summoner refrain from making a posts until you gather all your thoughts. you spreading your your posts is really distracting

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
who's scum and why?

who's not scum and why?

:bee:
dunno

cello and summoner look okay to me.

yes omni ive been away i havent been active in any of my games

ok with macmans vote on gheb

marshy/mayling thoughts on gheb_scum01?

omni why do you think gheb is gg?

looking forward to tom's post

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
@Gheb: Sorry man, I think your own accusations confused me as to what the number of votes needed to lynch were.
@Marshy: Anything.
@Omni: Fair call. I'll try to avoid doing it in the future.

At this point in time, I'd prefer to refrain from mentioning my thoughts on who's scum/not scum until certain individuals have posted more. I will be happy to list my thoughts if anyone feels that I should list them before then.

Omni, why do you think Gheb, Cello and myself are fine? If you had a choice between a Mayling lynch and and a Marshy lynch, which would you pick? What are your general thoughts on Mayling and is there any reason why you didn't really make a comment on Mayling in your last post?

Macman, what are your thoughts on Marshy and Chibo?

Steel, would you be happen with a lynch on either Cello or Bunglefever today? Why/why not?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Summoner: Lynch the Cellos? That would be >.> Wait until you get your response from Steel first if you like, but why would you suggest such a thing?

Actually, Chibo, #48 was what I was talking about.

I have played one thousand games. Also,

Chibo said:
By "acting," I mean that we aren't 100% sure of their alignment yet obviously. You can only be townie if we know the person is a townie, otherwise it would just be considered acting, aka doing. Idk, it's confusing wording, it could be either way. The words are somewhat interchangable.
"Confusing wording"? Wasn't it your own sentence? How did you manage to confuse yourself?

@Tom: At what time did you read your role PM?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
no like i said, as of now i would not be happy with a cello lynch. indifferent on scumfever at the moment

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"Confusing wording"? Wasn't it your own sentence? How did you manage to confuse yourself?
I do this a lot to myself. I also meant more like it's confusing to know which word I should use in that situation.

Bunglefever whats your thoughts on Tom? be VERY thorough

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
vote gheb

pile on

bungle where did u go

marshy stop ur reading and not posting thing

chibo stop tvt'ng with cello and vote gheb

Top Bottom