• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down and Dirty Mafia: D6 Start

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
summoner broke my streak grr desu grr

unvote: vote junglebunglepandabear

i
agree
with
gheb
whaaaaaaaaaat

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Out of curiosity, are Mayling Cello and Summoner guys or girls? If there's anything I've learned from SWF, it's that girl name + girl avatar = guy lol

I don't get the case on Bungle

Why are people answering all of Marshy's questions despite him asking certain people them? Now people can just say the same thing that someone else said. I'm assuming the point of differ questions is for unique answers that require thought.

Vote Cello_Marl
Unvote Vote Cello_Marl
Unvote Vote Cello_Marl

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote Count Maggots

Tom: Marshy
Summoner: Bunglefever, Tom
Cello: Summoner, Chibo
Marshy: Macman
Chibo: Steel, Cello
Bunglefever: Gheb, Mayling

Not Voting: Omni

Apologies for the mistake

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Uhhhh whats the the vote count Kevin? Is that supposed to be a : after Bungle? Either way, I'm clearly not voting bungle. I voted Cello three times in my last post lol.

I don't even know why Bungle said the too town statement. But I also don't get people voting him just on that. I know why you voted him gheb, I just don't kno why that is your reasoning.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm so excited i just can't hide it

people i forgot were in this game:

marshy, tom, macman, steel

they should talk more

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Steel said his posting would be sporadic a little bit until he gets back home since atm he's in Texas and can only post from his phone. The game hasn't been around for long so far but hearing more from Tom and Macscum would be cool. How did you forget Marshy was in the game? He sparked the only main discussion start so far.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
What are you talkin about? Marshy's post didn't do ****.

Chibo, I swear I hate playing with you. Cuz I always wanna lynch you right off the bat.

more marshy votes

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It seems to me like he was trying to feign being helpful *shrug*
That's quite a huge difference <_<

I don't even know why Bungle said the too town statement. But I also don't get people voting him just on that. I know why you voted him gheb, I just don't kno why that is your reasoning.
Uhm, how am I supposed to answer such a question? You know "why" I vote him but you don't know "the reason" I vote him? Telling me the difference would be nice.

:059:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, weird wording lol.

Ok, I know why you voted him - it was for him saying the too town thing.

But I guess what I'm asking is why you found that to be scummy? Because tbh I don't even know what he's trying to say lol.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yes marshy?

@Chibo: It looks to me like Cello's trying to feign helpfulness

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I simply felt he was answering all those questions and just directing things left and right to make himself seem useful.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i agree with that, however do you think its scum trying to seem useful to fit in and not get lynched, or a town trying to act as townie and helpful as possible?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Not sure, it was just something to take note of for me. I'm in a couple different games with Cello and he's playig differently in all of them so I don't really know what to do with the information right now

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Going to be V/LA for the next couple of days. Lots of exams and projects due and a family reunion this weekend. I'll be sure to post when I get the chance.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
But I guess what I'm asking is why you found that to be scummy? Because tbh I don't even know what he's trying to say lol.
"Too townie" is a logical fallacy. I don't see any town alligned reason to even nudge such kind of discussion. It's absolutely fruitless.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Macman, why do you always want to lynch Chibo straight off the bat? Past experiences with him in mafia?

Bunglefever said:
I read very quickly, Cello.

I'm almost getting too-townie right here.

dunno tho0
I don't really like this post from you Bunglefever, why are you worried about being 'overly' town if you are town? Are your future choices going to be limited by how suspicious they'll make you seem?
(I'm guess you'll probably say something like "to avoid confusion" but playing by restricting your actions to those that aren't suspicious is suspicious in itself)
I don't like it. I don't like it as all.
Vote:Bunglefever

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow that's either L-2 or L-1 already with little to no discussion about it. Pump in the breaks please before we lynch somebody with almost no discussion.

Unvote
FoS Scummoner

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Eh, Marhsy doublevoted so Scumfever wasn't actually at L-1.

Still Vote Summoner for that, especially since his "case" is a 100% parrot of my own case.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Summoner can you read?

I re-explained my post. "too townie" was definitely the wrong term to use.

I'm not worried about being "overly town," whatever that means. My point is that Cello makes me uneasy by just answering all the questions and hopping all over the place, it looks like he's trying to be useful but it's just like...what? to me.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Bunglefever, I read the post in question as
I read very quickly, Cello. <- referring to yourself

I'm almost getting too-townie right here. <- still referring to yourself
Your other posts seem to change this reading so I'll clear this up before anything. On a side note, why did you bring up Cello's answering of the questions and not my own? YES I CAN'T READ, I SAID SO BEFORE.

Gheb, I don't think the 'cases' are the same at all. I'll clear up the post with Bungle before I clear this up though.

You have no qualms at putting me at L-2 but you do when Bungle is put at L-2?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Because you aren't bouncing off the walls like Cello is, plus i dont know your style very well, so i dont know what to make of it for you

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Gheb your voting Summoner for agreeing with you essentially? So when you say you don't like too townie terminology and he says it as well that means he's scum? I don't catch your drift...

Summoner - he's saying to Cello that he reads fast, and then getting as in the read he's getting from cello. Why would anyone say "I'm getting too-townie?" It doesn't even mean anything, which is why I said so I believe that it was confusing. He already explained why he thought Cello's actions were seeming too townie.

And yes, it does make sense Gheb. It means he thinks Cello is going so out of his way to see as town as possible to everyone to make sure he doesn't get lynched. I said this point as well.

Top Bottom