• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double spike madness!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Learn to wall tech. Both of you. It's not like you guys even needed to SDI left since you were close to the wall already it seemed. Reminds me of the fail of the Redskins losing the Detroit Lions today.

With that said, funny stuff. I sure laughed my head off. We should make a fail thread for the ****z and giggles.

EDIT: Well made video too. Loved the music.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
this doesnt deserve its own thread but the double spike was pretty cool.

Patch94

Smash Rookie
lol. That was pretty funny! Btw, are you the same Zodiac who voice acts Link in Smash King? If you are him, I must say you do a great job. If not, then sorry for mentioning it. XD

Zodiac

Smash Master
Learn to wall tech. Both of you. It's not like you guys even needed to SDI left since you were close to the wall already it seemed. Reminds me of the fail of the Redskins losing the Detroit Lions today.

With that said, funny stuff. I sure laughed my head off. We should make a fail thread for the ****z and giggles.

EDIT: Well made video too. Loved the music.
We were laughing to hard (And on wifi) to care about teching)

why is it you cant post a video for the sole purpose of posting it without getting a critique?

We were laughing to hard (And on wifi) to care about teching)

why is it you cant post a video for the sole purpose of posting it without getting a critique?
Aint you the dude that sold brawl......?

Anyway funny video, but doesnt deserve its own thread tbh.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Aint you the dude that sold brawl......?

Anyway funny video, but doesnt deserve its own thread tbh.
Oro? Are you in the machinima community circle thingy? I actually bought brawl again today.

Top Bottom