• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
think of tether sometimes like you think of disruption
your teammate gets roared as a teamfight break out--if you were sd, you'd disrupt them. but you're wisp. so...
tether him, turn on over power, and stay close enough to "trip" everybody with your tether to get the stun--wait until you see their stuns get used so you can move in safely and then move back. do this while popping your stick, bottling, using your vitality boots, mek, etc.
you can nearly double somebody's effective hp and really turn fights by doing this

with good awareness and positioning wisp can be the most broken ****
good wisps you can watch: funn1k, mini, me

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
how would i look up a vod of you or funnik playing wisp? ill check youtube, but i have a feeling ill have a hard time finding any

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Man, 35 bucks for that new Lina head? Too rich for my blood. :(

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
If I played Lina more, I'd probably get it since I have money in my wallet from selling a vintage timebreaker. It looks pretty cool.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wisp is pretty dang good guys.

1 year and 6 months til dota 2 againnnnnnn

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
o.o I had viewers? lmao
yeah man it's been awhile. sorry! it affects my performance a little bit and I was really hard on myself knowing that all my mistakes are broadcasted to my ones and ones of adoring fans, so I just stopped
I may start again or something, I could try it again
LOL@Mic

Rainbow

Smash Apprentice
o.o I had viewers? lmao
yeah man it's been awhile. sorry! it affects my performance a little bit and I was really hard on myself knowing that all my mistakes are broadcasted to my ones and ones of adoring fans, so I just stopped
I may start again or something, I could try it again
LOL@Mic

idk if you're ixdl (im sure you could get vouched if you wanted) but if u make your stream heading something like "brock li playing IXDL" u can get like at least 50 viewers

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
He's already got one. A metal coat would be a better option. Or a Dome fossil.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
There are a lot of OMG custom servers running around now, try joining the custom_maps channel if you're interested.

There's also a lot of OMGx2 where all spell values except for mana cost are doubled. I had a Jakiro with Static Link and Jinado that stole over 500 damage and then crit a SF for 2.9k. OMGx2 is hilarious.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
idk if you're ixdl (im sure you could get vouched if you wanted) but if u make your stream heading something like "brock li playing IXDL" u can get like at least 50 viewers
I'm not in ixdl. I played about 10 games of c9dl and hated all of them, the players are so annoying and the culture is pretty much high school. **** suckers sucking **** suckers flaming outsiders. would not recommend to anybody.

guys brock hates me cause we lost an mm game on the same team, what should i do?
Are you haf? i don't hate you lol. I just really hate losing and I've been losing virtually every pub lately. Can't handle it man. I have an alternate account somewhere that we could play on in a lower bracket but I can't remember the login information. Also I'm *always* down to inhouse, and in fact prefer it to pubs, and it's a much lower stress / higher skill environment.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If you're ever inhousing let me know, I am beyond down.

I made a video of some clips from games we did last night, let me know what you think:

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
if anybody wants to organize swf inhouses I'm sure we can get 10 people. I'm definitely not the guy to organize them tho

joe...there's nothing there that was a big play at all. everything was standard or worse. for instance, you smoke ganked a naix, and he didn't have the reaction time to rage dodge vs stun. you're solo rping 200 hp heroes who are running away. you get a 1 man rp and then a shockwave kill. you first blooded a clinkz that clearly didn't know how to hardlane and it looked like he didn't even have windwalk. your puck player died on their tower to a fully charged illuminate he could have dodged or phase shifted. things like that where you can see the opponents are clearly bad really kill any claim to big plays

imagine somebody releasing a combo video in ssbm of them destroying their friend who misses most of their l cancels in the video and tech towards you every time they tech. same deal.

idk if I didn't know you irl I woulda turned it off after 20-30 seconds :(

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lol yeah it wasn't that great. I just wanted to use the song for a vid. The solo RP was just for luls, i was going to put it in the credits or something but I barely edited.

Miharu

Smash Hero
theres a reason i havent played in an ihl since wc3; they usually suck **** unless you're really trying to improve and are unable to join a team or something. the community is ass unless you're part of the "in" group and even then it still is pretty ass

and with the implementation MM you don't really even need them anymore

swf inhouse sounds fun though

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
theres a reason i havent played in an ihl since wc3; they usually suck **** unless you're really trying to improve and are unable to join a team or something. the community is *** unless you're part of the "in" group and even then it still is pretty ***

and with the implementation MM you don't really even need them anymore

swf inhouse sounds fun though
aren't you pretty good? why don't we play together?
not sure if you're even on my steam friends because idk what your name is in dota

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
i would be down for swf in house or swf public matchmaking as long as its FUN. whoever has everyone on their buddy list would be ideal for organizing (actually im not sure what rules there are for matchmaking/in house with strangers). my steam name is telemaster and i generally safe lane support/jungle with occassional sac lane role/luna carry

Miharu

Smash Hero
man its been a crazy ****ed up weekend

i should have some more time to play this week though, lets get something going

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm sure ORLY would be willing to participate. He plays a lot of dota but doesn't post in this thread

Top Bottom