• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

wezai

Smash Journeyman
^ Funny. My favorites are when some heroes get horse face when they get mixed with Keeper of the Light. xD

Edit: As expected, Pudge's hair is back guys, so don't worry. ;)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Have they lowered the droprate of crates? Just thinking today about how uncommon the tournament ones are and I realised I haven't gotten any crate drops in a few weeks.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Couple more model errors. BH looks pretty good with the cloak tbh.

wezai

Smash Journeyman
I am rooting for LGD (I am loving them after their performance recently, they are just too well coordinated), they are truly showing they have prepared themselves and that with a lot of hard work and dedication they will win this TI2. Well, at least that is how I feel about them.

The games have been a lot entertaining, I wonder what will happen tomorrow and how will the teams play once the main event starts. :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also, I'm extremely happy that aL is doing better than mouz. I just wish they hadn't thrown 2 games they had a lot of momentum in. :( they could be 6-6 right now. :(

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Also, I'm extremely happy that aL is doing better than mouz. I just wish they hadn't thrown 2 games they had a lot of momentum in. :( they could be 6-6 right now. :(
I'm really happy mouz are doing bad, just cause they talked so much **** about how they deserved to be in.

Hey if anyone wants to play I'm SUNG666 on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015062676
If you format that similar to the first post I'll put you on the list if you want. Topic is kept up to date with anyone that'll post a link like that.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Don't suppose anyone's got the new sk sword or any of the ogre magi items for trade?

:phone:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If anyone wants to join me in talking about the international i'll go into teamspeak or vent or skype or something. Just post here and let me know.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
That torando'd scream broke my heart, I thought orange could take that game.

wezai

Smash Journeyman
This Sep 1st is gonna be awesome. All the games from both Winner's and Loser's brackets are looking to be good. I am surprised that Na'Vi won against DK, even though I was rooting for Na'Vi all along, I loved how Puppey used his summons to block Super, that's the kind of macro and mindset you get from playing too much Chen or Enchantress. They really showed to the public that they were prepared to fight against a Naga (as Puppey himself said they played against her yesterday all day long), that final push, they were so well spread apart, with Puppey with his Aegis wisely on the front. Dendi stealing Brewmaster's ultimate and cancelling that Black Hole as soon as it was cast got DK disoriented. And finally, after Xboct getting a Rampage, DK called GG.

I hate how M5 gives me a little bit of hope that they can win the game, just to throw it later on.

LGD is still my favorite team of this tournament, gotta love their dedication, let's see if they manage to sustain their winning streak.

That Tiny + Wisp combo was very entertaining, my props to Ehome for proving us that Chinese teams aren't super passive always aiming for the late-game (although I believe it's a thing of the past now, Chinese teams have been proving to be a lot aggressive and team-fighting oriented with a lot of high level plays).

This time around Valve managed to make a better tournament compared to last year. Since it's closer to them, they can control it a bit more, and the infra-structure they put to the spectators is just billion times better compared to TI1. Some cool interviews, in-game Dota TV, the ability to choose a broadcaster and a lot more. I think Dota 2 is building up to be a great spectator-friendly game, whereas all viewers have access to any kind of information they want with just one click away.

Awhile ago another two of my favorites were battling, and unfortunately one had to go home. I'll miss aL.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This Sep 1st is gonna be awesome. All the games from both Winner's and Loser's brackets are looking to be good. I am surprised that Na'Vi won against DK, even though I was rooting for Na'Vi all along, I loved how Puppey used his summons to block Super, that's the kind of macro and mindset you get from playing too much Chen or Enchantress. They really showed to the public that they were prepared to fight against a Naga (as Puppey himself said they played against her yesterday all day long), that final push, they were so well spread apart, with Puppey with his Aegis wisely on the front. Dendi stealing Brewmaster's ultimate and cancelling that Black Hole as soon as it was cast got DK disoriented. And finally, after Xboct getting a Rampage, DK called GG.

I hate how M5 gives me a little bit of hope that they can win the game, just to throw it later on.

LGD is still my favorite team of this tournament, gotta love their dedication, let's see if they manage to sustain their winning streak.

That Tiny + Wisp combo was very entertaining, my props to Ehome for proving us that Chinese teams aren't super passive always aiming for the late-game (although I believe it's a thing of the past now, Chinese teams have been proving to be a lot aggressive and team-fighting oriented with a lot of high level plays).

This time around Valve managed to make a better tournament compared to last year. Since it's closer to them, they can control it a bit more, and the infra-structure they put to the spectators is just billion times better compared to TI1. Some cool interviews, in-game Dota TV, the ability to choose a broadcaster and a lot more. I think Dota 2 is building up to be a great spectator-friendly game, whereas all viewers have access to any kind of information they want with just one click away.

Awhile ago another two of my favorites were battling, and unfortunately one had to go home. I'll miss aL.
I was talking to Snoopy about two hours before the game. They were all so exhausted. They had already been up since 6 to do photos with Valve and then had their match at 1 in the morning. Darers photoshoot was at 11 =/. While, I'm not saying thats the reason they lost, I definitely think its a pretty big factor. But now Darer had to be up early to do their match with DK. =/

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'm pretty glad coL got 0-2'd, ixmike had some huge NM in a pub, and at the end I told him I understood it was because he just realized he wouldn't place in the money at TI2.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just had a very enjoyable round as Enigma, with Treant, Sandking, Tinker and Leshrac. Sif we needed a carry.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
These games are seriously the best I have ever seen. They beat out any dota 1 or dota 2 game I've ever watched. When I get home I'll post links to Na'vi vs LGD. Those games were bloody amazing.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I really didn't like the the grand finals to be honest. I felt like the games vs IG in the winnerbracket previously and the games vs LGD were the best ones of the tournament.

That last draft by the losing team was ****ing horrid. I hated that one pick and knew it was going to be useless from the instant they picked it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Nyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
is still as ****ing useless as i once told you. the entire idea behind the pick was to make it easier to steal ravage. That was his one job and it ****ing failed hard.

Top Bottom