• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dope 4 June 2,2012

Teh Future

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone that came out to this. It was the largest tournament I've hosted since the original and I think everyone generally had a good time! I want to apologize for not being my usual fantastic self because I had no sleep and was still recovering from an ailment. BUT I still had a grand time and I hope everyone concurs and comes out next time. I also want to note that we will start later next time since we always start late anyways and I will be able to get some sleep that way. Till next time pals!

Singles

1: MJG :metaknight: :diddy: $54
2: Bpow :wario: $27
3: Kemorrow :falco: $9
4: Nicole :peach:
5: Cook :olimar:
5: Joker :snake:
7: METALMUSICMAN :dedede: :falco:
7: Hylian :metaknight:
9: FAE :zerosuitsamus:
9: Fujin :zelda:
9: Future :snake:
9: Wang :toonlink:
13: FWOG :diddy:
13: Dark Leviathon :yoshi2:
13: Rahzamel :sheik:
13: Radium :kirby2:
17: Ryan :yoshi2:
17: DJIke :fox:

Doubles

1: MJG/Joker :metaknight: :snake: $49
2: METAL/FAE :falco: :zerosuitsamus: $21
3: Nicole/Bpow :peach: :wario:
4: Future/Cook :metaknight: :olimar:
5: Rauleen/Hylian <3
5: Ryan/ Dark Leviathon :yoshi2: :yoshi2:
7: Lux/Fuujin :gw: :zelda:

BPx

Smash Lord
1: MJG - you cheat at this game all the time. too good. tryhard jigglypuff goes in though
2: Krispen - I missed you, good job at this.
3: Kemorrow - Your falco is really nice, and your other characters seem great too. Friendlies next time.
4: Nicole - You won't read this but thanks for getting us down here, and sorry I sucked in dubs. Hope to see you at WHOBO maybe?
5: Cook - :/ hi andrew
5: Joker - let me play his ds on the way back <3
7: METALMUSICMAN - was nice talking to you after the tourney, d3 sometime
7: Hylian - good set, I was really trying to play your ICs by taking you to FD :x D3 sometime, also pirate ship is silly
9: FAE - good friendlies, use lucas again X: (but your zss is getting good)
9: Fujin - hi
9: Future - Bumper snakes and stopwatch gannon games were tooo good. thanks for hosting, and hopefully see you soon sometime.
9: Wang - i fixed your carseat
13: FWOG - good set, i was really glad i won that second game, you had me figured out(and probably should have won) good ****
13: Radium - rauleeeeeeeeeeeen you left early but we talked for awhile. good seeing you

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1: MJG - you cheat at this game all the time. too good. tryhard jigglypuff goes in though
2: Krispen - I missed you, good job at this.
3: Kemorrow - Your falco is really nice, and your other characters seem great too. Friendlies next time.
4: Nicole - You won't read this but thanks for getting us down here, and sorry I sucked in dubs. Hope to see you at WHOBO maybe?
5: Cook - :/ hi andrew
5: Joker - let me play his ds on the way back <3
7: METALMUSICMAN - was nice talking to you after the tourney, d3 sometime
7: Hylian - good set, I was really trying to play your ICs by taking you to FD :x D3 sometime, also pirate ship is silly
9: FAE - good friendlies, use lucas again X: (but your zss is getting good)
9: Fujin - hi
9: Future - Bumper snakes and stopwatch gannon games were tooo good. thanks for hosting, and hopefully see you soon sometime.
9: Wang - i fixed your carseat
13: FWOG - good set, i was really glad i won that second game, you had me figured out(and probably should have won) good ****
13: Radium - rauleeeeeeeeeeeen you left early but we talked for awhile. good seeing you

Haha my IC's are soooooo out of practice though, I'm sure I would have done worse.

Top Bottom