• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom presents: A gdlk tournament - 12/5/09 - ALLY/ADHD/KSIZZLE/WILL/DOUBLES GODS

Zucco

Smash Master
****ing Kelvin........Everytime we are supposed to team he ends up not being able to go last minute. Really tired of all this. Not gonna go anymore.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ugh to gooo or not to go. this tourn seems like its just packed tight with good players... mmm packed tight.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
what happened to zucco diem.. and why arent we carpooling? are you staying over?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
o ok just as well. i must return a casa anyway. but booo on always being forgotten =( especially after I gave you Nick!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lmao. good call.. ur right.. tomorrow im gonna have to leave before red robins =( but I dont think im going to this today.. I just checked out the distance.. ridiculously far away.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lmao PRiDE why you gotta roast Allied like that.

And LOL @ the gay smashers and their liking for spanish smashers (pride for jg, inui for jman)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lmao PRiDE why you gotta roast Allied like that.

And LOL @ the gay smashers and their liking for spanish smashers (pride for jg, inui for jman)
where did that come from lol.. i just forgot allied is all..

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Low tier: ally, Kai, Kirin
doubles low tier: Shadow Kai, Ally Kirin
doubles: Ally ADHD, Atosmk Inui, Diem and Shadow
Singles:

4th Inui. ADHD and Atomsk playing losers final atm, Ally in GFs

~Ally.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Good **** nub.

is LF's DDD vs Diddy or is Atomsk using every other char?

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Was winners finals ADHD vs ally? and if it was, then what was the set count? 3-0 again? i hope not

Top Bottom