• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah Smash Circut

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so here's my idea.

I'll host like 5 or 6 tourneys over the course of the next 6 to 8 months at various locations around FL.

I keep a % of the pot and put it into the final pot(say 25% from the 5 and the 6th tourney will be free for the top 8 or 16).

Maybe the 6th tourney could be a wild card spot for 8 players to make the REAL tourney for the cash that I've saved from the previous 5.

I just need 6 locations.

I know FAU wants to host a tourney, and I could prolly get Nexus to throw one, also.

So is anyone interested in hooking me up?

Door fee and all that is a must if I'm hosting out of someone's establishment.

Discuss ideas and such.

Dont close this or you're a nazi.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Well, I'm definitely interested, but I'm not sure people understand the significance of what it is you're trying to do.

Also, I'm sure you could use ZP, and I don't see why the lounge at PBCC wouldn't be an option.

-Kye

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Zero ping + some play and trades are prettty goood.
as long as they let us set up our own tv's, they shouldnt be a problem.

theres also a place called tates on university north of 595, its preeetty spacious but u gotta reserve a day like months in advance.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hope you have Inetz host one, that would be awesome cuz thats the closest to me. :3

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I like Evans idea. a whole south circuit....from NC to Fl stretching to Alabama....

Theres a place i got in St pete...that can hold 80+

Top Bottom