• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't touch my F***** bike! - A Wario Combo video

shanus

Smash Hero
I did not expect to be as entertained as I was. Nice job, "how dair you" made that video ;-)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Fantastic video, but needs more Dair imho.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
cool vid... i love playing as wario he's such a goofy charachter but he has so much potential even though he has no hops, and i thikn its hilarious that they gave him a sex kick... did i mention F-F-Flab!

VA

Smash Hero
That was pretty poor, combo video? No, more like, string of hits that could be avoided easily if you aren't a scrub video.

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
That was pretty poor, combo video? No, more like, string of hits that could be avoided easily if you aren't a scrub video.
praise be to light. someone finally points this out. thanks vanityangel. ohheyyyy. do you have any videos out that i can praise by chance?

VA

Smash Hero
*confused by sarcasm* whatever dude it was just pretty boring, you just showed a load of clips of you hitting link with wario, I didn't watch the whole thing or learn any combos from this...

And no I don't have any videos you can "praise"

Smash Journeyman
I liked the video. I learned some things and could possibly show you some things too. Wario dittos? I've added your code if you're up for it. its under my roommate's tag as C(U)NT (good IC's/T.Link). My tag is 7734 so you know who you're playng.

CodeytheRhino

Smash Apprentice
Another person from MO!

Anyway, it was the best Wario I've seen, but that's not really saying much. I loved all the dairs.

Corigames

Smash Hero
So... I think I just watched a video of you playing a down syndrome patient, and, I have to ask, is that legal? Did you get consent from his or her parents?

That's not cool dude.

Noobmode

Smash Rookie
I was impressed by just the different ways you used him. I have no clue how to use wario, only that wario man makes me laugh so **** hard. people **** talk, but every lil bit of knowledge helps. not like hes saying farting is the end all strategy when using wario or some ****.

Nitoheilapine

Smash Apprentice
I had fun watching it, good job. Ignore the people who tend to get huffy over the video >-> Thogh they are amusing in their own kind of way.

Top Bottom