• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Get Grabbed: Special Appearance by Gabriel Confirmed- March 15th - Vernon, CT

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
teaming with nus
is fun and stuff
someone good should do it
:D

this thread also needs to be more like a tournament planning thread in the southwest boards. little discussion about stages, no discussion about character matchups, and at least 65% of all discussion being trashtalk.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Nus and KevinM? Too sexy.

Those of you going to the NY tournament, try to convince some of those people to come to this one. Hype!

noodles

Smash Champion
FL might be staying up here for a week after alukards tournament. due to spring break *has an amazing idea*

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
Seriously, missing the NY tournament is like saying, "I don't want to achieve anything within my lifetime."
well some people do have like lives they must attend to, smash isn't everything lol, like say family or work, sometimes **** just happens, i might not even be able to get to ny unless i can find a ride out there

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i might not even be able to get to ny unless i can find a ride out there
Your talking to your ride. Get a ride to North haven and then you can carpool with me.

Also, the aspect of having a life/work is understandable but given the fact that this tournament has been in talk for at least 1-2 months is ample time to plan ahead and call out of work. However, if its your BEST day to work and you make the most in tips or something....understandable.

School however is a horrible John unless you have finals or you already know ahead of time that you're going to have something huge due. Most people do there HW on Sunday night anyway.

Girls, family, and any other serious issues are also legit too. Anything else, No

its friggin

Chu Dat (Best Ice Climber in the US)
M2K (Best Marth in US)
MaNg0 (Best Jigs in the US)
Zhu
Bum maybe coming (Best DK in the US)
KDJ (Best Sheik)
PC Chris
Scar
Eggm
Azen maybe (most efficient all around smasher ever.)
Wife (Top five Peach)

and about 50 other really good people.

And the fact that this tournament is a good 10X closer than Genesis.....should get you more excited. Seriously...I'm not joking...I am more excited for this than Genesis because I am going to save liek oh around 600+ dollars.

There will not be another huge Melee tourney like this for a while.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i dont think chu is the best ice climbers anymore

Ummmm, are you smoking crack? Chus Pikachu and Ice Climbers are beyond amazing. I witnessed with my own eyes at my house.....his Pikachu beating Azens Marth. I'm not sure about his Pikachu being the best in the world but his Ice Climbers are incredible.

My epic failure in the smash community-Not playing Neos Roy, Azen in Melee, or Chu Dats IC's when I housed them.

noodles

Smash Champion
chus been playing brawl. so we dont know how good he still is. >.> unless theres stuff i havent seen

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Top Bottom