• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't even.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Both his down and up taunts are amazing. His side taunts do have some use though, but they're more situational than anything else.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
When I get a star K.O. , I always go u-taunt => d-taunt. Most satisfying thing ever.

Lol I think Brawl is more technical because of Pikachu now. What with the up+b cancel, Pikachu's game is so much more expanded.

I was doing a stall by just repeatedly doing up+b into the ground without... touching the ground. I hereby call it the "ManLi"

By the way I think this thread should be stickied so all the folks of smashboards know this great truth.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Tell me about it. I do that all the time. And it looks so smooth when you do it. It's just like Fair to Dsmash
You speak wise words. Pikachu is the reason I am willing to play Brawl. Lucas feels pretty good, too.
You know what else feels good? Retreating fair -> forward smash.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
dtaunt reminds me of pichu's taunt. So awesome!
I must concur with festizzio. I'm actually thinking about changing them to a command I could use...
I tried doing this, but the game treats each direction as just a button without a direction. So unless you have use for another shield/a/b button, it doesnt help much.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Eeeeee!

I love that taunt! It's so cute! :chuckle:

And also, whenever I play Brawl, I should put one of my Pikachu plushies next to me (I've got 7 different Pikachu plushies). LOL. XD

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
I have a few American-made Pikachu plushies.

But actually, I have a lot of Japanese ones in my collection. And they're my pride and joy. I've received them from anime conventions that I've attended! I love buying new Pikachu plushies! ^____^

My newest and most recent addition is my Pikachu plushie on top of a surfboard (it's from the Summer Collection - as soon as I saw it, I just had to buy it). XD

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that's a good idea!

But since I don't have a digital camera, I would have to use my webcam to take some pics of my Pikachu plushies. Anyway, I'll try to take some pics of them using my webcam. I hope it'll turn out okay! ^^

By the way, it's funny. I collect Pokemon plushies in general, and I have a lot of them. But of course, since Pikachu is my favorite, I tend to get a new Pikachu plushie every time I go to an anime con!! LOL. XD

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Nope. Sadly, I've never had the chance to visit any HUGE anime cons. The only cons I get to attend are Tsubasacon and sometimes, Tekkoshocon. They're actually quite small. But at the least, they do have a nice Dealer's Room where I can buy all kinds of Pokemon stuff. ^^

Anyway, about big anime cons, I'd love more than anything to attend this year's Comic-con in New York (my favorite VA, Veronica Taylor, will be there and I've always wanted to meet her!). Unfortunately, I feel that I'll never get to meet Veronica, because I have the worst bad luck. And I live in a place where hardly no one is a big enough fan of anime to travel to anime cons (ugh, I hate WV!). X_X

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't think people understand. It is actually the best move in the game.

Like, if you do a really good combo, and then you do the d-taunt, 9.9/10 opponents will quit the match.

That 0.1 counter-proof is a CPU.

mmmCJ

Smash Cadet
i played a pit tha other day and all he did was arrow spam so i dodge them wit Dtaunt. everyone around me started laughing
LAWL

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much every time i get a flashy kill I down taunt, other than that, i don't even taunt, cept for luigi's pwnsome side taunt, IMO the best taunt in the game, Pika's dtaunt is 2nd tho

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i played a pit tha other day and all he did was arrow spam so i dodge them wit Dtaunt. everyone around me started laughing
LAWL

LMAO i'm so doing that to pit the next time i verse him. you can duck under falco's laser too so i'll do it to him as well xD.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Down Taunt it awesome because it's also a Matrix dodge. Despite it leaving you open, it's hilarious to watch Pikachu use it dodge a Unguided Arrow Spam from noobish Pits.

Top Bottom