• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! Cunning Kitsune's combo vid!!!!!

Shök

Smash Champion
like i said, the combos are awesome, the music is cool, and CKIT is ****ing fast, nice job brawlpro and CKIT, like always!!!!!!!

dammit brawlpro

peachori

Smash Journeyman
a lot of those clips just seemed like quick clips of him getting a ko, not really a combo
although the combos that were in there were pretty sweet ckit is tight

at least you got rid of those annoying *** transitions that were in the xif vid

and **** pumpkin hill, i spent ****ing forever on that level lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Brawlpro, I think you're getting better. :D

I just have to say that the brightness of the clips seemed to run the spectrum. Maybe you can fix that somehow next time, so its not so distracting?

Also, the clips of cunning vs. the gigabowser were very out of place. Not that they couldn't have fit in, but they were very long and drawn out compared to the others, and they were scrunched... like too small for the window, vertical lines... y'know?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Thx Tom, him vs the gigabowser was sort of a joke but i won't joke like that on future vidz, lol. And I'll try to fix the blurryness, its just that while i am making the video the quality seems fine, but when it goes on youtube it gets blurry.
btw, I have no clue why the clip was scrunched up, it was like that after i downloaded it :(, well guys thnx for the comments and stuff, I'll keep trying to improve the edit for these awesome pros, and yea, more ppl, watch cunning, he's sick.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Nicely done, brawlpro. I approve. :) :) :)

Also, this made me lol in real life: "Maybe you could find a way of highlighting CKit's fox, so we could keep track of him easier?"

lolllllllll

shok192: I will have been playing competitively for three years come December.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Silent Wolf > all. >_>;

LOL

Good video brawlpro, I didn't watch for the combos, cuz non WA fox combos are dumb, but the editing was well done, you didnt use ugly transistions, and the first song sync'd very well.

The second song was dumb though.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Silent Wolf > all. >_>;

LOL

Good video brawlpro, I didn't watch for the combos, cuz non WA fox combos are dumb, but the editing was well done, you didnt use ugly transistions, and the first song sync'd very well.

Silent Wolf> all? Maybe when he realizes mindgames>tech skill. This way, he'll stop losing to random Jigglypuff players and Donkey Kongs.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Silent Wolf> all? Maybe when he realizes mindgames>tech skill. This way, he'll stop losing to random Jigglypuff players and Donkey Kongs.

LOLLLLLL get owned!

CKIT is my hero

my favorite part was the shine trap in the rock formation of poke stadium against the marth. it was 222funny

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I think you're missing the point of my comment you quoted in your opening post, but you're right. this is another failed video. bad editing, poor clip choices, wtf aspect ratios?, way to use a great game's music in a sub par video, and rip off of my ****ty *** vid...

Pretty sure I was just playing terribly and didn't want to john at the time.
Learn to see Eggz is joking too lol.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Silent Wolf > all. >_>;

LOL

Don't talk **** about live and learn :mad::mad::psycho::laugh:

D1

Banned via Administration
CKit back when I first started learning Fox and Smash was one of my fave Foxes and he still is!

Creator of the Great Fox guide...and also helped me on numerous occasions back in my day.

Cunniiiiiiiiing!

Anyhow I loved all the SA2:Battle music.

LOL I can't believe you even had the Halloween stage music, OMG I used to love that music.

Eggz

Smash Hero
CKit back when I first started learning Fox and Smash was one of my fave Foxes and he still is!

Creator of the Great Fox guide...and also helped me on numerous occasions back in my day.

Cunniiiiiiiiing!

Anyhow I loved all the SA2:Battle music.

LOL I can't believe you even had the Halloween stage music, OMG I used to love that music.
Cunning, Silent Wolf, and M2K were the only foxes I liked watching when I started playing. Haha

D1

Banned via Administration
Cunning, Silent Wolf, and M2K were the only foxes I liked watching when I started playing. Haha
Yeah later on I started watching more M2K when I saw him rapesy Azen @ MLG CHicago 06 and @ OC2. and when he played Ken @ MLG Vegas I believe it was. Chillin also was one of my faves to watch...I just recently seen Silent vids later this year and a few of his technical hotness vids as well...um lets see Mofo and PC I used to like to watch back then as well...Mofo just cuz he was technically perfect at drillshine infiniting ppl across the stage w/ Fox even @ tourney.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Cunning, you have a VERY interesting Fox playstyle, great to watch. Nice vid, although the screen sizes were wierrd sometimes. Great music. SA2 was a great game :)

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
Well guys, here's the 4th one. The Midwest fox ckit's 1st combo vid:)

Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cb3j15TIk

This video goes by fast and I know it ends out of no where but it's still entertaining. Enjoy.
0/4 :p

Actually scenes were ok and no ugly MM transtions ...
The pics at the beginning were crappy ...
Sonic Fan ? I liked the seccond song (because i wanted to use it myself)
CKits Waveshines are mad fast

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I was just playing terribly
Johns, pretty sure holding left or right to DI isn't that hard.
Aren't you really bad at the game or something?
Really bad? Nah, I'd have to say no. But... this is relevant!. Trying to mock my skill isn't covering much about Silent Wolf. Keep losing to Bowsers mangz.
Get your own nuts to ride all day.
Um, wow? I could say the same to you...(but I wouldn't since it's an insanely dumb insult). It's not like I was praising Kitsune (or even mentioned him) in my post. However you definitely sucked Silent Wolf's **** in yours (serious or not, it's pretty dumb to mention Silent Wolf being grand in a thread about a MW player). Oh, plus you're trying to defend Silent Wolf with that second post lololol.
"Get your own nuts to ride all day."
Good one...

Top Bottom