• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

donkey kong

Sangoku

Smash Master
I am calm and I am helping. And all the links you're asking for have been given. If you expect food to be chewed for you then I suggest you try groing up a little. You're not going to go very far if you can't have that little bit of independancy and reading skill.

Annex

Smash Ace
cheese + baby pickles + pineapple soda :029:

big fan of king oscars kipper snacks but I can't eat them around people because they smell like sea waste garbage juice

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i could never get that to work. falcon escapes before you can jump and throw him

might've been my fault on the first two throws, but the third one is easily escapable

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
DK dair into uptilt into fair is good combo at the edge of stage

Delete this

Last edited by a moderator:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I present a challenge to anyone to make an actual combo using DK's dash attack.
dash attack under top plat, on some percents opponent will land on top making set up for up air combos

still a terrible option though

but its like my meemaw said,
donger is the best konger

Last edited:

Kyussbm

Smash Rookie
I feel like at low %, dash attack can combo into an up-tilt which you can follow into an aerial. At least, I seem to remember this working a few times when I accidentally throw out a dash attack and it lands.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I feel like at low %, dash attack can combo into an up-tilt which you can follow into an aerial. At least, I seem to remember this working a few times when I accidentally throw out a dash attack and it lands.
only if you chase uptilt to plat and then reverse neutral b cancel in air and then fair
or just up air combo into a fair

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Dash attack has (terrible) set knockback (which is why it's so bad,) so the only real way you'll get a "combo" is if the opponent char is light enough to land on a platform and well you then combo after.

Last edited:

Cedricwa

Smash Apprentice
It also helps if you hit them with the last frames that the hit boxes are out of his dash attack so there's less time before it ends, rather than the beginning of the move

firo

Smash Ace
Good way to practice DK tech - charge a punch, stand on one of the side platforms on dreamland, run off, change your direction with a cancelled charge, double jump, and land on the other side platform.

Top Bottom