• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Diddy have no regard for the safety of others?

Chanda The Panda

Smash Rookie
Why, I cannot believe he simply tosses those banana peels about so irresponsibly!

Someone could trip and get hurt. He should really handle such peels with more care.

KingGoomba

Smash Rookie
I'm not so sure about that. You expect grenades and bombs being thrown at you, so you have time to run to safety. But a banana peels could be anywhere! Where you least expect them to be so you hurt yourself when you trip on them.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You only take damage when you get a banana thrown at you. Not when you slip on one.

Banana peels are srs bsns to me

Masterchef1123

Smash Apprentice
No he doesn't care
Diddy Kong wants you to trip so he can hit you with one of his combos
and that's how you win.
If you want to beat diddy kong
avoid the banana's and popguns as best as you can and if there are two banana's in a row don't try and roll around them it epically fails.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
**** Diddy needs to grow up and be more OCD
..wELL not OCD but you now show some respect.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Do you even know how much money you can get from selling bananas ?

This is business, don't mess with diddy mains or we will let you know the rules of competitive trading xO

Top Bottom