• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else hate the stage with the Dioxis like Poke'mon in the back?

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
I was doing all-star mode. When I reached the second from the last battle I fought four diffrent poke'mon. Now if that wasen't bad enough. I used all my Heart Containers, and if THAT'S not bad enough I had already used continues out the yang. ( Note to you, the listener, I hate using continues because of the 20,000 Point subtraction at the end of All-Star Point Total. ) So. I finally get to the poke'mon and then I notice this was the stage that my friend was complaining about when he took on All-Star Mode at his 18th Birthday Party. So I'm like, if he had trouble with it, how the heck am I suppose to manage. So everything was going cool with the fight when suddenly that weard poke'mon from diomand and pearl shows up. Now, at the time, from what I remember, he uses his powers to frick with the stage. One that a specifically remember from my friends encounter with this stage is that the poke'mon turns the stage upside down. I THOUGHT... That when he turns the stage upside down it was like the Samus Stage where you fall. What I did not know was that it in fact does not do that instead it reverses the controls. But before I knew that I dropped to the lower level of the platform and awaited his attack. Instead he opens Hyper Beam or some crap and blows me right off the stage. The second try he does do the stage flip but it doesn't make me drop so I slap my forehead and continue fighting when Squirtle pulls a hammer out and pounds me into a nothing. DARNNNN ITTTTT!!!. So this time I knew all the little "Perks" of the stage and I brought myself to vicotory and beat Olimar and won All-Star Mode.

But... don't YOU hate that level?

BRNO

Smash Rookie
You mean Spear Pillar? If so, 100% yes. I especially hate the little guy that throws the giant bommerang things at you.

The Cpu

Smash Rookie
It's unique and not as random as a lot of other levels. The added bonus of two places to fight adds another dimension to it. It’s not bad.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
yeah spear pillar is kinda fun as long as it doesn't go into uber spin mode lol. its better than that horrible mario bros. stage. thats like devil dodgeball

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
Spear Pillar?? Fave Stage Bruh. Best Music (Palkia/Dialga Battle is EPIC!!!!!*!).

If you hate it, or you'rejust not good enough to overcome it, be a fast Character, E.g. Sonic, Pikachu, Marth!!
It seems the faster you are, the easier to escape teh LAZZAHS!!

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
The great music and such makes it a great stage, one of my most played stages in casuals along with Pirate Ship and Green Hill Zone

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I like playing on Spear Pillar because it's unique, there's always random happenings and it's just plain fun. I can see where you're coming from though. But the random things are still pretty easy to avoid.

I played with a friend once and I chose Spear Pillar. I didn't warn him what would happen beforehand, he just found out himself xD That was worth a laugh or two.

Top Bottom