• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone actually NOT wavedash with Luigi?

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Me? Search "Hell(luigi)" on youtube and you may find something. I think I have only 1 video of my luigi but w.e =/

nicaboy

Smash Champion
people wavedash in general if you dont your an idiot bottom line lol even bowser zelda and peach players do and their wavedash is considered useless. and if your luigi and dont wavedash go jump off a building lol this theard is point less this is like asking a fox do you drill shine

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'll admit it: I don't wavedash. I just don't want to come to depend on it only to switch to brawl or go back to 64 and be like "WTF!" But I main Marth and Luigi is like a secondary. Idk, I should prolly learn how to wavedash consistently. I can do it but not consistently so I don't use it. Same with short hop, actually. Kinda sux0rz. But this is a subthread of a Melee thread so maybe I should start wavedashing.

Doesn't help when my only practice is very hard mode and l9 cpu's

soap

Smash Hero
so i was watching some anime and turns out "Aniki" simply means "older brother" or "senior" in japanese. i gues cuz he is masashi's brother. Seems like a pretty lame tag now i think, although it is still kind of cool, a title of respect

Top Bottom