• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you use Final Smash?

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
I do not got Brawl yet because I live in europe but I wonder how many actually use Final Smash when they play?

I think I will play sometimes with Final Smash and sometime not. Im afraid that using to much items will make me worse at the game.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
...The game comes out in a few days, and you're asking people if you should play with items or not?

People shouldn't even have to tell you to experiment and see what you, personally enjoy and want.

As for using items, if you play with items, you get better at playing with items, if you play without items, you get better at playing without items.

Ørion

Smash Ace
Personally, no. They will most likely be banned at tournaments and give a huge advantage to a player, some way more than others. But try it both ways and develop your own preference.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I don't wanna sound like a jerk but, I can't stand those darn things and their zealots. The people that say "lol I'm better than you" though without them they can't compare.

I make those people suffer a penalty online usualy.

But you have to experiment yourself just like others have said before me.

Glenugie

Smash Rookie
...The game comes out in a few days, and you're asking people if you should play with items or not?
I don't think he was asking whether to play with items or not, I think he was just curious if people used final smashes :)

As for my personal opinion, I'm in Europe, so rather lacking in the ability to use a final smash :p

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Because my friends are too n00bish, I have to play with smash balls when we bet, I dislike even pressing the B button to activate it, but even if they do get it, they're either two stocks behind or they miss.

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
I prefer no final smash, no items when I am playing seriously. But if I am just messing around I don't mind, everything is fun to play with. But it is personal preference really, i just don't like to be in the middle of a fight and then have a Fox get a final smash on final destination and turn the tide.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I use final smashes when I just want to have fun, but I find they make the game almost totally skill-less.

-Final-

Aria♪
I use final smashes when I am playing casually, but don't when I play competitively. I know some people who use them all the time, and others that never use them. You can use them if you like them, but I know that I have played some people online who get really annoyed if you use them.

moonsoul

Smash Rookie
I play with items once in a while for the fun of it. It's just too funny to watch my friend not realize that wario's bike goes out of control when he's using his final smash.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Personally, I'm not into the competitive scene, so I play with them (and all items) on. Stages are a different story, because I just plain can't stand some of them, but I play with all items turned on.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, normally i use final smash for the fun of it and owning my friend with "LANDMASTER!!!" -landmaster falls down and obliterates everyone-

In all seriousness and bets... No final smash or items.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well sometimes, depends with who I am playing with, if I am playing with my n00bish friends then yes, but if it's a tourney style match then obviously no, but I have to say I mostly like to play without them which helps me to become a better smashers rather than a better cheater

Top Bottom