• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think Zelda looks better in Melee or Brawl?

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Haha! Which was why I always changed the colour of her dress to white whenever I used her. But NAO! Brawl does it for me! Ain't that spiffy!?

Iris

Smash Ace
Zelda looked best in TP. Brawl kind of altered her, giving her a longer face, making her dress super loose, making her top a much deeper purple, and giving her slightly darker hair. Oh well, I guess the faded designs wouldn't look good in a game like Brawl.

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
yes actually, they do make her faster, if you look on the video, note that she runs and jumps significantly faster (not higher though) than in melee.

Just throwing this out there since no one brought it up; she has more cleavage in melee than in brawl :p

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahaha! Yes, I do infact think she does xD
But its okay, big boobies on Zelda would never look right xD
Besides, who needs big bosoms when you can have a beautiful detailed design that excludes Sheik? :p

Iris

Smash Ace
yes actually, they do make her faster, if you look on the video, note that she runs and jumps significantly faster (not higher though) than in melee.

Just throwing this out there since no one brought it up; she has more cleavage in melee than in brawl :p
No, she jumps higher too. Watch it again and compare the distance with her height.

Also, other way around, right? More cleavage in Brawl. Also, they're more defined by her clothes. Melee top was baggy and loose.

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
Also, other way around, right? More cleavage in Brawl. Also, they're more defined by her clothes. Melee top was baggy and loose.
I guess clothes has to do a lot with it, since mabye it seems smaller in Brawl b/c her clothes are almost skintight in that area. Still if they were smaller in melee they would have to be really small, I mean I remember one pic (I think it was the farore's wind pic) where she almost looked flatchested.

They never cease to amaze us, huh?
lol I might sig this

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
and she has the footpower to bring bigfoot to shame.
=2007=
Ohhh yeah, one good hit off the sweet spot of that foot in the air = BYE-BYE!

As for the design, Brawl's Zelda HANDS DOWN.
Going off of appearance only:
In Melee, you could be standing right in front of her going, "I have to fight her? You gotta be kidding me LMFAO"
Now in Brawl, stand in front of her and will be going, "I have to fight her? ....f***"

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Are we seriously taking about the most minute details about Zelda's breasts here guys?

I mean I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but come on.
Exactly what I was thinking when I read some of these comments. They did make me laugh a bit though.

As for the boots hopefully they do help with her speed. She should run faster then peach now. Unless Peach has been practicing even more with those heels.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Zelda from brawl looks better.

In Eragon the way the elfs were explained was smaller in every way like they were all skinny they were just as tall, etc.

Arashi

Smash Cadet
I have found myself crapulent with adoration for the new Zelda and have discovered that I am hauntingly drawn toward her. I liked her in Melee, but the Brawl Zelda bestows upon me an almost vile predilection for her.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
i think a difference i notice in Zelda 4 brawl/TP is she has more of a mystical look to her like she pretty but you just don't want to mess with because she'll kick your *** if you do but melee Zelda doesn't have that dont get me wrong zelda in melee is one of me favorite characters but thier nothing special about her at all but brawl zelda idk, do i dare say it....she might be way cooloer than captain falcon lol

AfroThunder396

Smash Cadet
Zelda's new color scheme give her the "bad girl" look that drives every guy crazy. She was already a good looking character, but this just makes her look that much better. The whole blonde/pink look in Melee seemed like she was just another "pretty girl" like Peach, but shes stands out much more now.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Obviously Brawl. At first I felt weird about the purple/brown, but then realized it separates her from Peach. Her dress and over all detail is superb. The boots are weird to me considering she is wearing a dress but I think that even makes her more unique.

Oh and..

Melee Zelda- unappealing
Brawl Zelda- Attractive

Brawl- Win

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
The "details" really do make a difference when we see it that way. The better graphics on Brawl gives us a more detailed an beautiful view of Nintendo's visuals of Zelda.

They've showed Zelda's true beauty with the improvements of Brawl.

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
The profile picture for Melee looks like she is just waiting for Ganon to come kidnap her. In Brawl she looks ready to fight. Brawl ftw.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Melee Zelda. I just prefer the overall attitude better. And the hair looks very bad in Brawl, IMO. She does have a blond hair costume, which is what I was hoping for, but it still doesn't look right with the hair braids and the TP face.

Shmmitty

Smash Rookie
I think she look better in Melee, i like her brunette though, but her dress is better than bralw, and she way to detailed in bralw, i dont really like it, but ill still use her lol

Top Bottom