• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you main GW just cause he's good?

missingnomaster

Smash Lord
I don't main him, but i do secondary him. The main reason I secondary him is because I wanted a high-ish tiered secondary to back up Yoshi and deal with Falco. I really wanted to secondary him in Melee though, but he didn't fit my style. He is a fun character though.

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
I play as him cos I'm good as him, and because he is an awesome character. Incidentally, I also play as DDD, and both of those characters are pretty highly ranked. MK and Snake do nothing for me, so I dont think playing as DDD and G+W makes me a tier *****

Griffard

Smash Ace
I main Ganondorf, PT, really most lower to mid chars. I'm beginning to use G&W seriously so I can compete in tournaments and advance far in addtion to using the low tier chars that I really enjoy

Negative_Two

Smash Cadet
I main G&W mostly because he gives a natural feel and gets a successful win:lose ratio for me, so you could say that I main G&W just because he is good.

Also, the turtle is amazingly fun

Patpen14

Smash Rookie
Course not. I have some great memories of kicking butt of unsuspecting competitors at tournaments in the melee days.

Never won, beaten by the same fox user twice.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was probably one of the first G&W players >_>. I picked him up 2-3 days after the game came out in Japan :). Fast imports ftw. As soon as I found out you can cancel his Up-B, I fell in love.

Mr Mattastic

Smash Journeyman
I was probably one of the first G&W players >_>. I picked him up 2-3 days after the game came out in Japan :). Fast imports ftw. As soon as I found out you can cancel his Up-B, I fell in love.
Pretty much same here, I wanted to be one of the few to put him on the map and now everyone and their grandma's postmen uses him.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I mained him when I was in Melee (along with Ice Climbers). He was a fun, random character to me. Then, when I found out he was back in Brawl (rumors about deleting him off the game), I decided to play him once more.

Top Bottom