• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you have any pets? And what are their names?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Just the right topic for starting to frequent the Pool Room. Simple, yet brilliant.

Well, I have to cats, Kleio and Raggie. Needless to say, they were named by two different people.
The former was named by my mother after one of the Greek muses, because she was an intelligent and graceful little cat.
The other is a little bit stupid and starts purring if you glance at her for too long. Behaving like a rag doll when taken into one's arm, she got her name from mother's boyfriend.

Before that, I used to have a cat that I named Amy, because it sounds like the French "amie".

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I have 3 rats :) Pinky, Perky and Plod :laugh: Right little horrors TBH

Edit: Oh and a whole bunch of fish, but I can't remember all their names :dizzy:
Rats are awesome pets. I always tell people they're better than hamsters if you get them young =)

Lessee, pets that are officially mine and not family pets: A cat names Skitty(yep, after the Pokemon), and a ball python named Excedrin. My parents are currently taking care of them due to me traveling, though =( I can't wait to finally take them back.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I have a dog named Rael. Hes a 1 year-old (human years) Miniature Schnauzer. =o)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
My family, we're kind of animal freaks...

At my mum's, I have two Skye Terriers (Timmy and Barley) and a Chinchilla (Sparks). Timmy is 6 years old, Barley is 8 months, and Sparks is 2. Simple enough...

At my dad's, however, the house is a bit more crowded. We have a Shih Tzu (Holly), a cat (Elisha), a ****load of fish in a pond in the backyard (nameless), two parrots and a cockateil (Domino, George, and Samson), and two turtles that also live in the pond with the fish (Koopa and Tam). Holly is 1 year old, Elisha's 15, Domino and George are both 5, Samson is unknown, Koopa is about 3 years, Tam is 1 year as well.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I would love having more animals, but I'm going to be living permanently in NYC soon, and there's not exactly a lot of room for pets there =<

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I've had three cats, Percy, Canute and Louisa, but only Percy is alive now. The others were hit by cars.

Sweet.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman

My dog's name is Rex.

He actually looks like Wolf Link, which I think is straight pawnage. Especially since I'm The Hypa-Link.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Three cats.

Cookie - Black/white domestic med hair. Steals my crap and hides it. Always bugs me to pet her. Fairly small.
Cotton - Black/white domestic long hair. Never around during the day, but every once in a while will become really affectionate. Then she bites me while I pet her. Fairly large.
Carney - Calico domestic med hair. Really skittish; runs from most people. Absolutely begs me to pet her, by whining, patting my face, etc. Then she starts walking away when I do pet her.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
my baby...

my dog 'lucky' died four months ago. she was such a good and smart girl. I remember that whenever i had a rough day at school, i could always come home and cuddle with her and i would feel better. I wish i could have been a better friend to her. she was part lab, part border collie and she was 12 when she died. Hopefully i'll see here again some day.

=(

Kirbykares

Smash Cadet
I have one dog name Knuckles, and no it wasn't based entirely off the echidna. He eats babies rabbits and attacks things that come in our yard, even thought he's a small litte Cairn Terrier (think Toto from the wizard of oz) anyways, he's 4 years old.

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet
I have one dog, its a beagle and her name is Beagle. Not a creative name at all but we didn't name her. Her last owner of eight years, names her Beagle, who parents where Dog(the father!) and Puppy(the Mother!) He wasn't the most creative person at all. WE figured she was called that for eight years and she is used to it so why change it on her. Though sadly she is dying on us. She’s up there now, around 12. Lately she has been having seizures. Her Vet predicts it won't belong before she passes...

Cookiez

Smash Ace
I >had< 11 rabbits, but i'm not going to list all of their names haha :D

But in the not too distant future, I envisage myself having a cat and calling it Tofu-Chan <(^^)>

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Oh hey! That makes me realize I never posted a picture of any of my pets.

I think I only have pictures of my cat, Skitty, online:

And here she is as a smaller kitten when I first got her:

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Currently, I have 3 dogs, but two of them are my grandma's [Hula and Tweety]. Mine is named Perky.

Top Bottom