• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Do you grab rupees even though your wallet is full?

Do you grab rupees even though your wallet is full?

• Yes

Votes: 107 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.7%

• Total voters

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
The funny thing is, I only get a compulsive urge to pick up rupees when my wallet is full. Other times, when I need them, I strangely don't care as much, as long as I get some of them.

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Pick them up anyway...except for when Link puts them back in a chest when his wallet can't hold them all. Come on! Go back to OoT when it didn't matter how many rupees you had in your wallet. If you found a white rupee (i think the 100 rupee), you shoved the whole thing in!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hahahaha, I have to pick up everything I see.

I also have a weird thing where every pot/crate in any given room must be destroyed.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Man I remember I used to backflip everywhere I went after the 1st couple of times beating OoT.

Apart from when I was fighting because that would be impossible.

Sir_Slash

Smash Rookie
Sometimes i just like... pick up the rupees, just in case it makes my wallet bigger somehow. But it never happens.

Jokes aside yeah, i just always get rupees when i see them. It's gotta be the most tempting thing in zelda.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I'll usually collect any item even if I already have the max amount. It's a habit I guess, didn't really realize I did :]

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The thing twilight princess did that's good is use rupees as a resource as well as a currency

Since, as a currency, they are practically worthless. Always have a full wallet, always have full items.

Maybe things need to be unrealistically expensive (I think they did that in Link's Awakening)

OR they could remove items from dropping from grass/ enemies/ etc.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It bothers me when I open a chest and it's a giant rupee and my wallet is full

Top Bottom