• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do Floridians prefer Brawl or Melee?

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
Melee! I find the amount of skill it takes to be good at Melee greater then the amount of skill it takes to be good at Brawl.

I find that having more of a challenge is funner. :)

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
ppl who sucked in melee like brawl better and the majority are ****ty noobs so thata where the money is at. melee ismuch harder to master techwisw but in being smart is the same difficulty. icant stans air dodge system in brawl why make rolls better when in melee rolls were really good. seibrik is gay...

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
ppl who sucked in melee like brawl better and the majority are ****ty noobs so thata where the money is at. melee ismuch harder to master techwisw but in being smart is the same difficulty. icant stans air dodge system in brawl why make rolls better when in melee rolls were really good. seibrik is gay...
His thoughts keep evolving! will they ever reach signature worthinessss?!!!

Top Bottom