• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do a Barrel Roll! 3 -- April 14th, Dallas. 2v2's START AT 1:30!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hell yeah imma go to this. so close to my birthday though

i'm sure yall can find someone closer, but this is like 39 minutes away from me so if any one wants housin hit me up, n i'll ask my parents which will most likely say yes.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Scav said he can house people in the first post.

Wombat, who all are you coming with?

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Monday I chopped the end of my thumb off with a paper cutter, so I don't think I'll be able to play smash very well for a while. So I dont know about this tournament. We'll see, I guess.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Now come on, you have 2.5 weeks to heal. Just think regenerative thoughts.

Besides, who needs thumbs to play smash anyways?

And yes, I can house some folks.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
lol, true...i have been using my pointer finger to move the control stick. i just plain suck at smash now. I was never that great. but now i just suck

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I should probably point out that Lalo will be there as well.

And if JF steals him, I'll start cutting off limbs until he looks like Lalo.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
hey scav, not sure if you remember me, but my real name is Zev. i came to A-Kon last year and stayed with u guys in the hotel. anyway, i plan on coming and looks like chang wants to come too, hopefully we can get rayz to come as well. u think you could house us maybe?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Of course.

I thought Artarian was... someone else...

But yes. It's been far too long since I've seen you or Rayz. Nobody likes Chang, though.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I would like to announce that, for DaBR3, I will be personally hosting and running a MYSTERY EVENT. It will cost a single dollar to enter, and the prize will be a delightful gift certificate, possibly to Cold Stone Creamery or some other confectionary paradise. Or, if you don't like frosty treats, maybe actual money.

And the best part is, everybody stands a shot at winning, so don't hesitate to bring four quarters and participate in the enigma.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Nope. It's even more secret than that.

And what are you doing guessing? That'll ruin the surprise.

Trust me, you guys are gonna Love Love <3 Love it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey Zev do you think I can catch a ride with you to this? If you don't mind of course >_>. I can get to the Austin bus station whenever...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Id love to go to this, but I said Id go to Fo Sho2 in Kansas, there probably wont be many (if any) OK smasher at this.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
i am going. chang is coming with me, getting shotgun as usual, rayz better not be a little ***** and come as well. that leaves 2 seats, it seems hylian really wants to go, sooo that means one more left.........who wants to go?

**EDIT** apparently rayz cant go, so thats 2 seats available.....

i remember JF telling me he was gonna go with Jesse, but uhh idk......so yeah 2 seats....

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
What the Eff Rayz, you owe me games.

I'm not sure from when, but get up here and play me.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
WTF RAYZ?!?!?! You never go to tourneys anymore!!! How are we ever going to be considered a legit team to be feared if only half of the team is ever there?!?!?! :grrr:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well where else am I supposed to yell? :ohwell: I was hoping maybe someone like you would see this and show it to him.

I should probably point out that Lalo will be there as well.

And if JF steals him, I'll start cutting off limbs until he looks like Lalo.
WTF?!! What has become of the Dkrew I once knew and loved?! I deserve to be a part of the tradition. I would've gotten away with it long ago if it weren't for that random SA guy... and your stupid dog Sintenal.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
haha, seeing how chang LIVES with him, shouldnt u ask him to do that? though, next time i see ray, ill tell him

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i am going. chang is coming with me, getting shotgun as usual, rayz better not be a little ***** and come as well. that leaves 2 seats, it seems hylian really wants to go, sooo that means one more left.........who wants to go?

**EDIT** apparently rayz cant go, so thats 2 seats available.....

i remember JF telling me he was gonna go with Jesse, but uhh idk......so yeah 2 seats....
Yay I have a ride >_>. <3 Zev.

EDIT(Zev wants more love): <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!

Smash Cadet
THE JesusFreak !! Riding with me ???! *gasp*
Why I'd be honored ;) ... and since rayz isn't going... >.> ? /smooch

*headache-edit* ... ehh I'm kinda looking for a doubles partner for this... *twiddles thumbs*.. if anyones available.... PM MEH! onegai shimasu ~_~

artarian

Smash Journeyman
5748 is the shiiiiiiiiiiiit, i would be teaming with him if i didnt have hylian..............some1 team with him, he is goooood, i tell no lies my friends, fer serial!

seriously though, he is good.

Smash Cadet
zev ! You talk so dirty ! :D well thanks. It really doesn't add any credibility that the only vids I've got online are those Smash Galaxee vids ... ~_~;; oh well. I suppose I'll know at the event itself. *megaphone* still ISO a doubles parter.... NO JIGGLY PLAYERS! *cough JF* *cough* LOLZ <3

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Is anybody interested in bringing a controller for Guitar Hero? We plan to set up a TV and PS2 with it for people to play should they so desire, but ATM we only have one controller.

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
If I go I will bring a Guitar Hero control... if I go. My friend has a piano competition. BLAH! So now I need to get someone else to go with me-- I'll try getting like 3 other people to come.

Top Bottom