• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do a Barrel Roll! 3 -- April 14th, Dallas. 2v2's START AT 1:30!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Saboteur :\

Drew, I wound up with an extra copy of Smash. It may be yours, other than the fact that it says "trogdor" on it. Anybody?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe Trogdor stole my smash by mistake and left his for you or something...

Either way I still have one copy so no big deal at the moment, I'll get it from you whenever.

Also if someone doesn't claim the black controller left at my house quick I'm keeping it and making it my own :)

And yeah thanks to majoras it looks like there won't be a MO4ST ever, sorry guys.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Ok so shoutouts and ****... I guess >.<

Bear/ Sethlon - Awesome to see you guys *love*

Forkgirl - thanks for letting Jesse talk to me I really needed it :)

KirbyKid - wow dude intense matches thanks for the good time and more exp :)

UTD Zach - Hey man you really caught me off guard cant wait to play you again!

Mouf/ SideEffect - Great to see you guys again too much love and Ronnie CG WTF?!?!!

Wobbles - OMG I LOVE U SO MUCH LOLOLOLOL thanks for the tourny and congratz mang you I thought did very well :)

Caveman - thanks for the friendlys its always a pleasure :)

Austin peeps love yall to much

For the peeps who took me thanks guys I love you very much you know who you are ;) ;) ;) :)

AND FINALLY THE GOD THAT HOUSED ME AND GOT SOME ASIAN DOUGNUTS WITH ME THE ONE THE ONLY SCCCAAAAVVVVV Thank you for housing me Scav we loved being at yo place :) :) :) :)

To every one else who I didnt mention sorry and stinks for yall lol <3

OH btw Gabe you did REALLY well with Forkgirl in teams GJ!!!!!!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
the original plan was SA, but we have had a few hiccups. Don't worry, we'll announce the next one as soon as information is available.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
thats not MOAST you silly fool, thats just the MOAST CIRCUIT tourny

make yourself more clear boy :p

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I don't really feel like giving shoutouts cuz I'm a lazy *******. Besides, everyone knows I love them. Bluezaft, I promise I will money match you next time we're at the same tourney, I was just feeling kind of dejected at the time you asked me and I didn't want to play in that state of mind. Had I lost $10 I would've just felt even more dejected. :(

I promise next time we'll play. I'm very anxious to do so after what Chang told me about his match with you. I had no idea you had improved so much. I'm looking forward to a good match. :)

dirtytacos89

Smash Rookie
trogdor?
that was what we named our gamecube.
not sure if scav put the name on the copy of smash though.
but what are the chances of someone else naming an inatimate object trogdor?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Saboteur :\

Drew, I wound up with an extra copy of Smash. It may be yours, other than the fact that it says "trogdor" on it. Anybody?

remember we were playing ikaruga when i first got there... you must have taken out smash for it, and forgotten to put it back. They had to use my copy of smash for the tourney.

Top Bottom