• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA - 11/21/09 - Results

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
idk how close the M-u is in general but I was told by a few top pit mains that pit should win due to his ability to keep a good amount of distance between them and among other things, they seemed to talk mainly about his ability to separate them effectively

Good stuff tho man keep it up

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Koolaid just need to learn the matchup thats all

I seen a really good vid of michael hey vs. a top japanese pit, and yeah it seems like pit have things going for him.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
Time for L-T's late shoutouts!!

1: 4th Best in New England! (Fatal/Fear) (Snake/Metaknight) - Sorry about that fistbump, I'm guessing I hit you too hard with my ring.

2: IcyLight (Olimar/Mario/Luigi)- Fun times in Draft crews.

3: Patg (Lucario/Samus)-I wanted to play you, but never got the chance.

4: Bizkit (Snake)-You ***** me in Crews. lol Wicked fun though.

5: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight)-SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

5: Copacetic (Toon Link) - Fun friendly, even though it was only one match. I'm still shocked I won.

7: Yume (Falco/Snake/...CF) - That match so S000000 inTsane! Can you upload that to youtube? i want to see it again.

7: Omster (Snake/Olimar)-I don't remember playing you.

9: Prawn & Chicken (Ice Climbers) - I know you don't want me to but I'm going to learn the IC's anyway. lol They're so much fun.

9: Rach (Diddy)- Our matches were so close, just don't let me get your bananas and you'll be much better off.

9: Gravy0085 (???)- I remember playing you. You were good as well.

9: Koolaid (Pit)- I wanted to play you, but you were playing other people the whole time.

13: Kurse- I think I might have played you, I don't remember.

13: Almo- I will eventually hold a smashfest. I just need to find a location.

13: Fats- I liked your costume at SMB4 as well. I voted for you too.

13: Bass- Corneria!!!!!

17: Antne- I rememebr playing you, but I forgot who you played as. I think it was Snake.

17: L-T (Zelda/Diddy)- Get better with Zelda.

17: Zao-I'm on a powerranking!! 2 COINS?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!? 2 FREAKING COINS?!?!?!?!!?!?

17: Steve W- I don't think I played you.

17: AKC12- We had fun matches, You were good.

17: Blue-your Samus is Crazy. Your spikes are too good.

17: Artemis-I didn't play you this time. Not sure if you noticed, but we end up playing at like every tourney we're both at.

17: Thomas Light-Good Games.

EVERYONE-IF YOU SEE ME AT A TOURNEY FEEL FREE TO CHALLENGE ME, I ACCEPT ALL FRIENDLIES!! I'm that guy with the Afro!

Top Bottom